Lovely || Kujo Jotaro ☁️💫

Saturday morning, Y/n was still sound asleep as Jotaro awoke from the sound of her light snores. Jotaro gently brushed the hairs on her face away, and tucked them behind her ear, to reveal her angelic face.

The curtains in the bedroom, fluttered from the wind, allowing light to illuminate through, highlighting the intricate features of Y/n's face.

She looked so... lovely.

He took a second to thank the skies for blessing him with a beautiful wife and child. Having Y/n and Jolyne in his life truly made him feel like the happiest man in the world.

Reaching out slowly to cup her face, Y/n batted her eyes open and smiled, ever so lovingly, "good morning my love." She stretched her arm out to cup his cheek as well, gently stroking his cheekbone.

"Good morning," Jotaro's voice was rather hoarse and husky, Y/n proceeded to force him to drink some water.

"Yare yare daze, I wake you up so lovingly yet now you nag at me? What is this woman?"

The two chuckled together, Y/n then shoved him on the shoulder, "can't a woman care about her man?"

She smirked to him, he was weak in the knees for her at this point. First she looked so damn enchanting and now she's being such a tease.

As they both laid back down onto bed, Y/n turned to face him, "do you remember our first date? Today kinda reminds me of it."

Jotaro hummed in response, he remembered that day very clearly. He was such a nervous wreck and it was the first time the two spent time together by themselves.

Y/n giggled, "I remember that you were so scared to hold my hand because you didn't want to crush it. Like, when did Kujo Jotaro ever care about others?"

"You'll be shocked to know that I care about people more than you think."

"I'd like to see more of that then, Doctor Kujo."

Ah, this woman would be the death of him. He flicked her forehead receiving a frown and an angry "hey what was that for?"

As much as Jotaro rarely did it, he smiled at the woman before him. He never felt so touch-starved or so weak in the knees just because of a single person in his life. He really did a 180 just because of this damn woman.

Jolyne opened the door to her parents' bedroom as she loudly announced her arrival, "Papa, Mama! Jolyne has arrived!"

Running full speed ahead and doing a dramatic little jump, she hopped onto the bed as she wiggled her way in between her parents.

"Why hello to you too my sweet Jolyne!" Y/n pinched her daughter's cheeks as she gave her little kisses all over her face.

"Mama! It tickles!"

Seeing his wife and child, being in such joy and happiness, really made Jotaro want to protect them for the rest of his life. His heart melted at the sight of the two most beautiful and lovely girls in his life. He felt his heart clench from all the joy he was feeling at this moment.

They are just so precious to him.

Y/n hugged the two of them tightly, "I love you two so much. I'm so happy and proud to be a wife and a mother to Kujo Jotaro and Jolyne Kujo."

"Yare yare daze, you truly are lovely," Jotaro thought to himself as he savoured the hug.

a/n: please vote if you liked the story!!!