I Made Mistakes

Allison walked into the diner ready to chat with her "friend".

She looks for the bright blonde vampire, Rory, he's been helping her locate her brothers. She would have picked someone else if she would have known at the time he was a freshly turned vampire. Apparently, he's been friends with a few witches for years. The key word is "apparently".

Ally looks up spotting a blonde, short, spiky haired boy sitting at the last booth and facing the wall. Why not give him a scare?

She walks up behind the boy and whispers in his ear, "What do you have for me?"

Rory jumps and glares at Allison, "They are in Mystic Falls." He sighs.

Allison's brow arches, "Why would they be in our home town?" She looks down at her hands.

"What would you two like?" A redheaded waitress in about her 20's comes up to their table.

"A coffee?" Allison grins. She might be a vampire, but that didn't stop her from loving her coffee.

The waitress looks to Rory, "I'll have a stack of six pancakes and for my sides I would like bacon and eggs. Chocolate milk too please?" Allison's jaw drops on how much food he could eat.

"Oh, don't forget Strawberry Syrup!" He yells as the waitress walks away.

Allison couldn't help but giggle at the young vampire.

The waitress comes over to the table setting down his food,the strawberry syrup and her coffee. He nods a thank you and Ally just smiles.

As soon as she leaves Rory takes out a tiny bottle of blood and pours it all over his pancakes.

"You're not gonna use that strawberry syrup, are you?" She ask while giggling.

"Nada!" He yells while smirking.

She sighs, "Well, I have brothers to find." The brunette gets up and starts to leave.

"Wait! Can I have your coffee?" He yells.

She rolls her eyes, "Sure, Rory."

>><<

Driving was not Allison's thing, if it was not completely inhuman and weird she would vampire run everywhere.

She looks to the right seeing the "Welcome to Mystic Falls sign." Here we go.

The brunette new one thing on her own, they were most likely at The Salvatore Boarding house.

She pulls into the drive way. She was nervous as all hell.

The brunette walked to the door knocking gently, her bright blue eyed brother opens the door.

"Ally, yo-your here?" Damon stutters, his eyes brimming tears.

"Hi, D." Ally smiles hugging her brother.

>><<

Allison and Damon took a few minutes catching up. He told her about Elena, Alaric, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Jeremy, Tyler, Klaus, Sheriff Forbes, and how Stefan was doing.

She told him about her search to find them, Rory, witches, and anyone else she met during the time that had an impact on her life.

He said he had to call Elena, Allison just went up to go look at her old room.

She walked up the wooden stairs, hearing a little creak every time she takes a step.

Looking down the hallway the brunette spots the brown oak door. She walks down the hallway looking at her feet, while trying not to cry.

Ally opens the door looking in and seeing her wooden desk, dresser, and nightstand. Her walls were painted a lilac purple color and her bed matched.

"Ally!" Damon yells calling from the bottom of the stairs.

She quickly runs out of the room, shutting the door as gently as she could.

"Yes, brother?" She smiles standing at the top of the stairs.

"I have a "business" meeting. Wanna come?" He smirks and winks.

"Of course." She smirks and winks right back.

>><<

The two Salvatore's walk into a little cafe, Damon stops suddenly making Ally run right into him.

"Elijah. My favourite original, back from the dead. You clean up nice." Damon smirks making Ally giggle behind her brother.

Elijah hears the noise straining his neck to see a girl with bright brown eyes and a perfect smile.

"You brought someone..?" Elijah looks back over to Damon.

"Sister. Her names Ally." Damon rolls his eyes at the originals need to know who everyone is.

"Hmm. Well you left something...in my jacket pocket." Elijah arches a brow.

"Oh, yeah. "Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother. Xo xo....." Damon smirks and Ally just giggles again. Her brother seriously could be such a smart ass.

"Damon." Elijah says clearly not enthused with Damon's choice of words. Ally quickly stops laughing, looking at her hands.

"Was I right to undagger you, or are we gonna have a problem?" Damon gives Elijah a serious look which Ally copies trying not to giggle.

"I'm here. Let's talk." He has a serious face as well, but kept glancing at Ally and giving a small smile.

"Well, let's start with an easy question...Any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?" Damon smiles.

>><<

Damon and Ally were leaving when Damon decided to have more of a heart to heart.

"Why did you leave?" Damon stops looking at his sister.

"I needed time alone." Ally looks at her feet.

"What's the real reason?" He arches his brow, knowing his sister was lying by the way she was kicking the ground.

"I wanted to be different. I wanted to change. I didn't want to be the "good" Salvatore anymore." She looks up to her big brother and starts walking towards him.

"I made mistakes. I killed so many people. I-I turned into a monster." Ally starts to tear up.

Damon walks to his baby sister pulling her in his arms and whispering, "It's okay, Ally, you're okay now."

>><<

How did you like the first chapter?

Comment!

Which Mikaelson do you think she's gonna fall in love with? 😉