𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐-𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛, 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝒘𝒉𝒐?

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛, 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝒘𝒉𝒐?

◆:*:◇❦ ═══•⊰❂⊱• ═══ ❦◇:*:◆

recommendation

Honeypie

By JAWNY

1:18───●───────2:18

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ || ▷▷ ⋮≡

◆:*:◇❦ ═══•⊰❂⊱• ═══ ❦◇:*:◆

July 6, 2005

"Sis wake upp"

...

"(Y/n)-sann?"

...still no response...

"(Y/Nnnn) wake uupppp "

"3 more minutes.." you muttered, face down the pillow.

"No you can't Luna and Mana are gonna starve"

"You go cook then, I'm not the one who knows how to cook in this house 'Mr chef Takashi..' " you responded, still not moving single bit.

"Wh- No, I already helped you cook yesterday it was supposed to be your turn"

Finally having the motion to push your body up,

"Finee, I will, go wake them up and get them ready" and you walked to the open kitchen which's in the living room.

(ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ)

You grab a bag of toast, mozzarella cheese and eggs to the counter and waffle maker putted the toast then the cheese around the egg that's cracked in the middle of the toast repeated it four times in the big waffle maker splashed a light amount of oil on top and then turned on the heat after closing it, Racing time with the cooking food you ran to start getting yourself ready too.

It has been three years since you have been living with the Mitsuya family, your parents had been busier after since you got in to high school so you took the chances to ask them if you can live with Mitsuya (your childhood friend) for a while to learn how to take care of yourself and children, they did gave you permission but they will only give you 750 yen for traffic fee per week after you got 15 years old so you will need to also start learning how to get your own money too.

So right after the day of your 15 year's old birthday you tried to find a job that's close to your new home and school for convenient. Although you were happy that you got hired, your summer holiday was coming which means by the time you can start working it would be on your longest holiday and that also means you wouldn't have that much time to spend with the Toman members except Takashi and Hakkai.