The Kiss

All morning I was thinking about Neymar ... And David.
Since my dad is the best player in the world,yes yes, several times I had the opportunity to hanging out with Neymar. And it was great. We haven't heard already two months since he and Bruna broke up. But who knows what he feels to me? And David? Yesterday itbwas so good with David, although my thoughts are still in the fog. I have never felt so ... confused?
I took my phone ...
"Hey, David?"
"Sara! How are you?" Good morning."
"I'm a little hung.Hah. What are you doing?" "Resting. What are you doing tonight?" "To...ton..Tonight? Nothing, why?"
"I just asking."
"Hahaha say now!"
"I wanted to ask  would  you like to go out with me? Anyway,I have a free two months after the league, and I haven't nothing to do"
"Haha ... so if you want." "Today at 15:30 I come to you, okay?"
"Okay! See you."

Now it's 11 hours ... Uffff. What will I do till then? Then I heard familiar voices.
Mom ?! Dad ?! Woah no! "Hey baby!"
"Mom, dad? What are you doing here?"
"We wanted to surprise you. Tonight we'll go lunch together."
"But ..."
"No buts. And your brother is coming. We'll celebrate his victory against Real Madrid."-dad said proud.
Just what I needed! What I'll do now?!
I called my bro, my joker haha.
"Halo little sister!" "Mariooo I need your help!"
"What's the matter? Something happened?"-he asked worryied.
"Where are you?"
"On the plane, I'm going to Brazil. It's 11 now and I'll come to you about 15h , and we'll go to lunch"-he said happy. "That's the problem ... David Luiz, you know him, right?"
"Of course"
"I think I fell in love and ..."
"Seriously ?! You ?!"-he stopped me.
"Listen !!!! Today when we should have lunch, I agreed with David for lunch and what will I do now !?"
"You want to go out with him?"
"Well yesss! But I can't tell parents. You know dad. How do I get out, please help!..."
"Hmm we'll think of something ... I know! Say that you are not well, and when we leave, you go with him, but then you have to come back before us ..."
"Yes! Yes,good idea! And you stalling and don't rush!"
"Do not worry, I'm coming,caoo"
"Thanks bro, kisses!"
So, I was in the room all in seventh heaven with butterflies ... In my head was just he! He and his smile! And so I was laying on the bed ... and thinked, thinked ... But then, again, on the other side I was worry ... Will I be able to perform all that, will my parents figure me out , ah ... Someone rang the bell! From upstairs I rushed to open dors,and I even fell, but not big deal. I opened before mum and saw Mario! Firmly I just dove my hands around his neck and then whispered to his ear: "It's 15! Please, leave now! He will come in half an hour!"
"No problem"-he said and smilled.
"Thank you!" -I said and kissed him on the cheek.
"We're going?" -Mario asked exciting.
"Yes! Let's go!" -dad quickly added.

I: -"I'm sorry,but I can't go, my stomach hurts terribly and I can't eat." "What is wrong? -mom asked worryied.
I: -"Those days... You know..."
I faked the best I could. Dad immediately made one of  those dads face expression. Hahah.

I:-"We will go  together tomorrow, don't worry, you can go."

"Are you sure? You will be able to be alone?"-mom asked again.
I: -"Mom!"
"So,let's go, she's not a child!"
And so ... They left!

Right away I ran into the bathroom under the shower. I make my hair and put on a little makeup, nothing exaggerated. Then I rushed into the room,I chose the most beautiful dress. I can not even describe how excited I am.

I heard the bell. That's him. I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Wow, you're beautiful" "Thank you, you're not bad too."

Then he bowed his head and smiled as it gave me the chills ...

"Shall we?"
"Yes,I'll just lock the dors."
We entered the Ferrari and headed.

"Where are we going?" "In one excellent restaurant."
"Okay"-I said and smilled.

And then it hit me ... Dude! What if there are my parents! I immediately caught the phone and called Mario.

"Sorry, I have to call my brother for a while."
-"No problem."

"Hello, Mario? In which restaurant are you?"

"One in which we go a all the time, you know
We'll be back at the 19th.Watch out for the time."

"Yeah, okay! No worryies.Huuuh, thank God, see you!"

"Is everything all right"-David soon asked.

"Oh, it is, just don't go to the restaurant on the beach next to the club where we met haha."

"I didn't mean to that,don't worry hahah,there  has one beautiful, little further ." -he smilled at me.
"Okay"

He took me to a beautiful restaurant where we had lunch and then he proposed to go to his house for a coffee or some drink. I looked at the clock and it was 17 hours and I said  sure . When we arrived,house was fantastic ...
We drank coffee and talked about everything and then he proposed to show me his house. When we finished, I stood in front of him.

"This is what I always wanted to do." -And I put on a smile.

I stood on tiptoes and slipped my fingers through his beautiful,big curly hair.
I looked at him. He laughed. And then ... suddenly I felt his lips on mine. He kissed me!

"And this I always wanted to do,from the first day I saw you."
-He quietly whispered in my ear...

Then I kissed him once more, and it was really perfect! And frankly, this is my first real,honest kiss. And the best ever. Then someone called him, and as he spoke I looked for nothing on my cell phone and saw 18:30 !!! He quickly ended so I said that he must quickly drove me home.
He didn't stop in front of the house, but a little further.
He kissed me again, even sweeter, after which I left as hypnotized.
I figured out that I have to go, I said  bye  to him, so I ran to the house with the heels in my hands...
Good thing my parents still didn't came,but they should come any minute.

When I entered in house,I  rushed into the room! I changed into pajamas, wiped make up and hid everything in the closet... As soon as I got off and dumped in the couch,they have entered... How I got lucky... They came to me and we talked, and Mario winked to me, after which I returned...

The whole evening I held the phone in my hands, waiting to get message, and thought about the kiss, if it was sincere. And then, a message arrived:

"This was my best day in my life. Good night, sweetheart."

All amazed and happy I lay down to sleep. I didn't know what to answer. I'll wait a new tomorrow.

Yust for a little more I thinked about that kisses...is this a dream? I hope it's not.