David's number

I took another martini. Dark and noisy club of Brazil is perfect. And all this because of him. So many guys in this club ... ma.

Oi, I'm Sara. I have twenty years. I live with my mother Helena,my dad Zlatan who is a famous former football player and older brother Mario who is also a football player at Atletico Madrid. We are from Sweden but dad is from the Balkan and so me and my brother, and my mom was born Sweden. We were moving how dad played; Sweden,Netherland, Italy, Spain, France,... I know a lot of languages ​​and also a lot about football because I grew up with it and It's very important to my life ... Right now I live in Brazil (Rio de Janero) and there we moved the last two years. My best friend is Bruna... eh Bruna ...

Life with the best football player is not easy, especially if he's your father...

"Another please" - I added to barmer. Because of the common journey of my parents and my brother games I remain alone.
It works for me.
I love hanging out with famous people, go out, enjoy the glory. Wealth changed me. I like to drink. I dress differently. I acts cold. I like that, although there is still the real I in me. But all that is not always easy, although with this wealth and glory.

I'm in love with Neymar. I have a weakness to the Brazilians. Hah. I shouldn't say, but I'm happy that he and Bruna broke up. She told me that she is over him. Now I could try something with him ... hmmm ..

Suddenly, someone ran into me.
"Watch out how you walk !!!"
When suddenly, David Luiz.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want. I'll buy you a drink."
First time I saw David live and I have to admit, he is hot. And the hair ... jaoo hahaha.
He said goodbye to his friends and devoted himself to me.
"I am ..."
"I know who you are hahah."
"Am I that obvious?"
"Hahahaha ..."
I really enjoyed to talk with him.
"You look familiar from somewhere ... not Brazilian?"
"I'm Sara Ibrahimovic. I still don't know Portuguese, unfortunately, of all languages ​​Portuguese is somehow the most difficult hahah, even though I live here for two years"
"Oh,Ibrahimović you say."
"So,what are you doing here? You don't drink."
"Friends brought me here ... I broke up with my girlfriend ... haha ​​you have the same name."
"Oh ... I'm sorry"
"It's past now."
And so we talked and talked, and I drank too much.
"We should get going. I'm afraid you're too drunk."
He told me that with what his beautiful smile.
"I? Nooo hahaha."
"Come on, I'll take you home."

We went into his ferrari. "Whoa,money,money." "Hahaha you say."
I explained to him the way and we went. I fell asleep on the way to home.

"Hey, we're here." Suddenly, his sweet voice woke me up. "Ahaamm ..."
He lifted me in his arms. I leaned my head on his shoulder. We went into my big apartment.
"Be careful,don't break something haha."
- I said completely involuntary and tired with a little smile.
"Don't worry."- He said and threw his hot smile. He found my room with no problems.
He put me to bed and tucked me in.
"Stay..."
"Hahaha you're drunk." "Nooo hahah."
"See you tomorrow."
In the morning I woke up hungover.
Headache, huh. I drinked a lot, but I'm okay, I guess. I showered. Stepping out of the bathroom I noticed a piece of paper on the cabinet.
"Call me maybe?. David Luiz."
Wooaaahh ... David's number?! He gave me the number ... What does that mean?
But I'm in love with Neymar,so. ... I guess ... What should I do?
I just know that dad can not know about this! Yesterday when David came into the apartment, thank God they were not here,they went for few days in Sweden. My boys haven't been football players because my dad never let me to be with them, only he knows why ... I'll cool him off , however, I'm his sweetheart ... hmmm. This could be interesting ... Or a big mistake ... What should I do ?? !!?