Chapter 6 { Frost bite } ❄️

Start from the beginning

He was dancing a bit like a human, but was so clumsy looking making you smile. Watching him taking steps as he placed you on a table counter, taking a bit of steps trying not to fall. Stepping back and fourth as the moved very quickly spinning a bit with his arms flailing happily around you.

You giggled and smiled happily as you were enjoying this, you didn't wanted to let go of his hands as you pulled each other halfway apart and hugged again. Tapping your shoes happily to the beat, jumping on to him as everyone laughed and smiled.

You held Huggy closely as his cloak flows around his legs, leaning in for a kiss closing your eyes slowly pulling him close to you. Feeling a tap on your shoulder as you snapped out of it and looked at a waitress behind you. " Oh sorry!" You smiled "oh no sweetie it's ok".

Sitting down happily holding Huggys hand as you asked your orders.

°•°•°•°•°•

Walking out with Dalton finnishing his fries, walking in the car as Amy helped you pushed Huggy as he squeezed into the small car. Cranking it up as you and Amy giggled running to the other side as she sat in the passager seat. Throwing yourself into Huggys arms as you quickly kissed his plastic lips as he blushed, hugging you tightly Like a seatbelt as you all started singing California girls while Huggy let's out a goofy giggle.

Dalton hit the breaks as he joyfully let's out a sigh. " Ya know, this wierd doll isn't bad till you get to know him." You smiled laying on his chest giving him kisses as he gives a deep low purr. Only to stop as you start to feel something isn't right. "Yeah" you frowned a bit petting Huggy.

"Hey sweetie, is something wrong I thought you had a good time?." Amy looked back as she tried to lit up her cigarette. Eating your chicken salad, not eating the lettuce and placing the tray down beside you. Dalton started driving on an empty route as snow starts falling swiftly, hugging Huggy for his warmth as he hugs you back wrapping his arm's around you tightly.

Putting your hand on his chest feeling his heart beating softly, as you climbed on him more trying to reach his height. Kissing him as he wraps you tighter feeling your soft lips on his, his teeth gently picked your lips nibbing you playfully.

"HOLY F-" Dalton turned the wheel as the nearly ran over a giant tall figure in the distance as they ran into a pole. Tires created a terrible shriek as metal bended into a mangled mess. Dalton passed out as his head slammed against the wheel as glass shattered everywhere, Amy tried to lift herself up as she turned to you holding on to Huggy that was shaking making little chirping noises.

Lifting your head up as Amy shook Huggys leg. "Are you guys ok!?." She watched Huggy squeezed himself out of the car trying to open the door. "I'm ok....Huggy where are you going?" Looking back at you as he gave a stare warning you to stay here slithering out of the car as snowflakes fell on his blue fur.

Everything fell silent as you watched Amy tried to wake Dalton, shaking him as she tried pick him up. Watching as Dalton opened his eyes wide pushing himself up as Amy watched his head began to drip blood from a pice of glass that was pierced next to his eye. " GUYS WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!." "Babe what do you mean?"

Shaking as you looked out of the door trying to find Huggy through the misty darkness, snowflakes fell in your hair. " THERE'S A DAMN DINO-" Turning to hear Huggy, his high-pitch screaming as if he was trying to attack something. "Huggy?"

Looking up seeing a figure flying towards you, getting closer until you slipped backwards from the slippery icy road. Huggy was thrown across into the woods getting caught in tree branches, trying to get up as he was getting pricked. stuck in sharp branches as it dug into his blue skin, Tearing up and chirping trying to warn you to get out.

Hearing footsteps from behind as you slowly turned to look up at the tall figure, a dark red and yellow 12 foot toy that was covered in red. The long neck dinosaur with missing eyes standing tall and proud looked down at you, the toy was taller than Huggy making you worry about how strong this thing was and caused damaged to him.

Shaking still not wanting to move as Amy looked at you. "GET IN THE CAR NOW!!." Getting in the car tearing up as Dalton tried to crank it up but failing. Hearing Huggy screaming for his dear life ripping the cold branches off covered in snow, tearing up as you felt the car getting lifted as you began to scream and choked on your tears.

Holding on to the seat as the toy swung the car as it walked off taking you and your friends away, trying to call Huggy but was focused on getting branches out of him as strings was pulled out causing him to cry in pain, blood dripping on the cold white snow coloring it red.

Tearing up as he looked up seeing a familiar figure flying towards him, helping him out as another one climbed on the tree as it's long toung stretched pulling them off. Growling in distrust as the cat's helped him up to safety.