Astral x Jauri (OCS)

A sigh ascended from the dragon's throat. Astral peered out from behind the corner of the den. His wide, turquoise wings twitched as his gaze landed on the other large dragon. Jauri was settled at a table, studying a thin scroll. Astral's claws twitched in anticipation as his eyes darted down the male's back. He surveyed him closer, sitting down. Jauri hadn't noticed his presence. He continued to stare down at the bark, his tail coiling and uncoiling around him. Astral sighed. The Icewing's spine shivered as he continued to stare towards the handsome Rainwing. Suddenly, Astral lunged towards him.

(Please close out of this now, if you aren't mature. This will be my only warning.)

The massive Icewing slammed into the Rainwing, knocking him away from the desk. Astral's tongue slid along his lips as a smirk plastered itself onto his face. 

"Huh?! Astral, what are you-" The Rainwing protested, backing away. 

"Don't worry, my dear." The he-dragon lunged again, pinning Jauri to the ground. The Rainwing whimpered as his head bashed the cold stone floor. Astral, still holding down his muzzle, turned to glance towards his member as it suddenly hardened. He paused, another thought occurring. 

"Move." The male instructed, pushing at the other's long tail. 

"No." A reluctant whine ascended from Jauri.

"Now..." Astral's claws dug into the Rainwing's muzzle. He whimpered and pulled his tail away from his ass, revealing a tight hole and pulsing member. Astral's member immediately started to pulse, at the exact beat of the other dragon's. He dug his claws into Jauri's rough shoulders, and shoved the tip of his penis into the Rainwing's asshole. Jauri whimpered and lashed his tail, yet he was frozen in place. He struggled, but finally stopped with a moan. 

"Mhm, ahh, you like that huh?" The Icewing snarled. He suddenly lurched, and slammed the entirety of his member into Jauri. His dry, cold barbs stung the sides of Jauri's internal organ. Jauri whimpered, but pushed back onto it, finally reaching his sheath. His ass stretched and widened, taking in the entirety of his girth. As he moved around, the barbs tickled his insides. A long, heavy moan erupted from his muzzle. 

A lustful Jauri suddenly screeched. "If you're gonna f-fuck me- do it like YOU MEAN IT-!"

The Icewing grinned, withdrawing and slamming back in, a series of pushes and pulls. He dipped his head down the Jauri and pushed him over onto his back. Astral curled his neck and stretched down to Jauri's pulsing member. Pre-cum dripped from the erection. 

Astral's maw widened as he grasped the small penis in his jaws. He murmured something, but all Jauri could hear was a faint vibration. Astral began swirling his long tongue around his cock, poking at his sheath. 

"Mmmph, a-a-aaah, oh yes..." Jauri moaned once again. The Rainwing's legs trembled as the Skywing continued to pleasure him. 

"ASTRAL! I-IM GONNA-" Jauri was cut off as another moan overtook him.

With a final shudder, Jauri's seed shot deep into Astral's throat. He let out a yowl of pleasure as Astral swallowed his cum in two massive gulps.

"ASTRAL- OH GOD, ASTRALLL..." Jauri let out a gasp of pure glee as his teeth slowly drew along the Rainwing's member. His words were cut off with a series of deep moans. The Skywing lifted his muzzle off of Jauri's penis. Jauri protested, a long whine escaping from his jaws. 

"You think we're done here?" Astral stepped off of the dragon and surveyed him slowly. Jauri opened his mouth to once again protest, but he shrugged as the Icewing's gaze sharpened. Lust glimmered in Jauri's deep turquoise eyes. As Astral tensed, about to turn away, the Rainwing lunged towards him with a screech. 

"We are NOT done!" He moaned as he positioned himself on Astral's back. He began humping the male, his glistening member lightly pushing at the Icewing's hole. He hooked his legs around  Astral's and slammed into his ass. They both squealed in delight as Jauri's massive erection pushed into Astral's tight hole.

"Dammit, Jauri! You're bigger then m-me!" The Icewing let out a series of squeaks and moans, bowing under the weight of Jauri's girth. 

The Rainwing continued to push in and pull out, in slow, wide motions. Jauri's posture curled and his tail wrapped around Astral's penis which dangled below the two mating dragons. His prehensile tail tightened and pulled at the Icewing's cock. "Mmmph.." Astral shook underneath him. Jauri member slowed, as he was too focused on pleasuring the dragon with his tail. 

"Jauri.. GO. FASTER." The Icewing snarled, his tail lashing up towards Jauri's ass. It struck it with sharp, thin spikes. Jauri yowled and pushed in deeper. He pushed and pulled with extreme speed, his member filling the entirety of Astral's ass. His ballsack slapped against the Icewing's thighs, creating loud slapping sounds. 

This was going on for too long, in Astral's opinion. His hole tightened around Jauri's cock, almost forcing him to cum into him. "ASTAL- AAAHHR OOHHH-" With one final shiver, Jauri came. Jauri stepped away, his tail loosening around the male's dripping penis. 

Jauri grinned, lust continuing to glint deep within his eyes. "Oh cmon Astral.. we could have done so much more..." He licked his lips. 

"Too bad." Astral started off, but paused with a smirk. "Meet me here tomorrow night, too..."