New friends in Vale

Start from the beginning

Jin: That's true. There's no evidence that says the White Fang are responsible for this robbery. 

Ruby: Blake got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago. Maybe it was him.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yu: Weiss that's not true. Faunus aren't like that.

???:Hey stop that Faunus!

Suddenly the group saw a blonde monkey Faunus running from ship guard. He jumped up on the rail of the boat. 

Faunus: Thanks for the ride, guys! *laughing*

Yu: (to Weiss)Well, at least not all of them.

The monkey Faunus jumped of the boat. 

Sailor guy: You no good stowaway

The Faunus hung from a street lamp by his tail while peeling a banana.

Faunus: Hey! A no good stowaway would have been caught! I'm a great stowaway!

Detective: Hey! Get down from there this instant!

The monkey faunus threw the banana peel at the detectives's face. The faunus then swung up on the street lamp laughing. He then jump off the street lamp and landed with a roll. The faunus started ran away from the detective. The faunus ran passed Team RWBY and Team BLES and Y/N saw him smile and wink at Blake. The faunus ran around the corner with the detectives chasing him.

Jin: (amazed)Woah He's skills are impressive .

Yu: (nodding) Yeah

Yang: Well, Weiss, you wanted to see competition, and there it goes.

Weiss:(holding up her finger) Quick! We have to observe him!

Team RWBY and Team BLES ran after the faunus and detectives. Weiss went around the corner and suddenly she bumped into someone and they both fell to the ground. The rest of the group turned around the corner and looked at Weiss lying on a person. The monkey faunus jumped up on top of the building to escape the detectives.

Weiss: No! He got away!

Yang: Umm... Weiss (Pointing under Weiss)

Jin: You might want to get up.

Weiss looked under her to see a red haired girl with a pink bow and green dress smiling at her.

Weiss: AAAH!

Weiss jumped off the red haired girl.

Red head girl: Salutations!

Ruby: Um...Hello?

Hyde: Are you okay?

Red head girl: I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking.

The group looked at each other with confused looks.

Y/n: So are you gonna get up or what?

Red head girl: yes

The red head girl flip to her feet. The group then took a step back.

Penny: My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Ruby: Hi Penny. I'm Ruby

Weiss: I'm Weiss

Blake: Blake

Yang: I'm Yang

Yu: Hi I'm Yu

Hyde: Hyde