8 | Found him

Começar do início

"You can let go of me now." I wake up the next morning slapping Tom.

"Sorry." He gets up.

"Mmm, bacon." Dan gets up.

"Squirrel." Dal corrects him.

"Nice T-shirt, J.J." Dan chuckles at Jerry's shirt.

lThat's my J.J. Walker T-shirt. Dy-no-mite." Del does a dance.

"Dy-no-mite." Dan copies him.

"Dy-no-mite." Del does it again.

"Dy-no-mite!" Dan goes big.

"That's too big." Del tells him.

Jerry goes outside to use the bathroom and Dan and Del keep going Dy-no-mite

Jerry goes outside to use the bathroom and Dan and Del keep going Dy-no-mite. "Creeping me out." Tom says in the same tune. "How did you sleep?" Tom asks me as I stand up stretching.

"Why are you asking? But I slept well." I yawn.

"What? I can't just ask." He shoves me to sit back down.

"Dick." I get back up kicking his butt.

"You two still play fight the same after all theses years." Dan shakes his head at us.

Jerry comes in excited because he found Dan's phone in the bear shit outside. He call Denise and I can tell by his face something wasn't okay.

Suddenly gunshots making us, except Jerry, get down and crawl.

"Listen up. Go due north till you get to the top of the ridge, then you go directly west. Just keep going, you'll come to an old mining trail. Follow that right down to the bottom of the mountain. You go right, I go left." Del tells us where to go.

We run out while Del shoots at the guys. "West is this way." Jerry tells us.

"We're not going west." Tom tells him.

"Yes, we are. The compass says so." Jerry looks at it.

"The compass came out of a cereal box, so why are we running the wrong way?" Tom asks.

"The iron." I stop jogging. "There's iron in the hills. It's throwing off the magnet." I explain to them.

"We're still going the wrong way." Tom tells me.

"Which means Del's compass, it wouldn't work here. If D.B. was supposed to land three degrees northwest of Devil's Ridge, it would've come off as directly west." Jerry explains.

"Who cares about D.B?" Dan says.

"Which means he would've landed somewhere..." We all yell falling into a hole.