My Life As Me.(chapter 2)

here goes the second chapter i promise this one will be lots longer!!

I sat down at my lunch table with Sally, Jessie(my sister), and Peter(another friend).  I spun my food around on my plate.  I didn't want to eat, which was unusual, so I just sat there.  We all watched as Charlotte came out of the lunch area with an arm around Jake while he held her lunch.

"He asks like a little puppy dog to his master for her.  It's sickening.  Someone PLEASE get me a trashbag?I might puke." By the end of my statement, everybody stopped listening. This happened too many times before.  So I changed the subject to something we always talk about. Our class trip. Every class trip, you get an official partner assigned to you.  You and your partner had to fill out a paper about whatever we were learning in this museum, aquarium, etc.  Only three rules were applied. You cannot switch your partner, converse with another group, or cheat to get the required answers.  My partner has been Peter for years.  I don't know if they purposely put us together, but I had a feeling we were partners again.

"I wonder who my partner will be? I know who I want it to be, but you never know. I could be stuck with that kid." Sally said this while pointing across the lunchroom to a student who's shirt was tucked into his pants. Sally liked this boy named Danny.  He was cute and best friends with Jake.  She was a bit closer to going out with him than I was with Jake. At least they talked.

"I know how you feel Sal.  Walk with me to class??" I said while the bell rang.

"Sure." She answered with a delightful smile.

Our next class was gym.  We were getting our field trip partners.  I was a little nervous.  I didn't want to end up with Peter again though. That's for sure.  I mean Jessie liked Peter and they should be partners. As I was deep thought about my lovely sister, I was disrupted by the call of my name.

"Jordan Marquez, your partner will be.... hmm.... Jake Paterson." As she said this, I looked over at Jake. He winked at me and my heart skipped a beat.  I turned back to the teacher and accepted my partner.  Charlotte looked as if she were going to kill me because I blushed at his oh so sexy wink.

"Sally Mays, your partner will be Danny Panton. And that just leaves Jessie Marquez, you be with Peter Kennings.  Now does everybody know their partners. Good.  Remember you have to get together with your partner before the trip so schedule some kind of meeting.  Have a good day kids. I'll see you tomorrow."

I was so excited about my partner.  It was my year to shine.  Goodbye, Charlotte. There's a new queen coming through.

                                                            *************************

author's note: Thankyou for reading! Now please move your mouse to the vote button!!! comment if you want!!! 

-XOXO-

finnfan1215