𝟬𝟬𝟳 lovers spit

Start from the beginning

"Brought it with us," he spoke.

"Oh, I didnt see it."

When her cut was as clean as it could be, he stood up, telling her to not move until he came back. As she watched him walk away she wanted nothing to move. To walk next to him as he went wherever he was going. But yet she waited. 1 minute into 5, 5 into 10, and at the 17th minute he finally came back.

She didnt know how she survived sitting in one place that long. She looked at the weird bandage in his hand and watched as he crouched down and began wrapping her hand with it.

She felt sick in her stomach as she watched him wrap it neatly and carefully. She didnt know why.

"Did you know Ikaris likes Sersi," Druig said, attempting to make conversation. "Ajak told me when I went to go ask for this thing."

Arden gasped dramatically making Druig immediately start chuckling. The sight of his smile made Ardens chest and stomach feel even worse.

"No," she breathed out.

"Yes," he replied, coping her tone.

"No," she smiled. "Why did Ajak tell you?"

"Well, I was asking her something and they just came up," he shrugged. "Who would've thought."

"We obviously didnt," she laughed making him look at her in adoration. "That's honestly very cool though, that he likes her."

When he leaned his head onto hers after finishing up, her breathing stopped and her heart beat faster. Unbeknownst to her, his body did the same.

"It really is," he whispered.

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden let out a small 'woah!' when her foot got caught on a branch making her stumble to the ground.

"Ow," she groaned, taking deep breaths and moving to lay on her back.

"Arden?" Ikaris asked, leaning over so his head was in her line of sight. "Are you alright?"

"Ha! I've been looking all over for you!" she rushed, beginning to stand up. She let out a groan before falling back onto the ground making Ikaris let out a laugh.

"Are you alright?" he asked again, chuckling and holding out his hand for her to grab.

"Yeah yeah," she brushed off, allowing him to pull her up before quickly taking her hand out of his. "I'm fine."

She looked down at her scraped and bloody knees and frowned, not noticing Ikaris looking down at the same time.

"He just fixed me and now he has to fix me again," she groaned to herself.

She looked back up at Ikaris only to find him still frowning at her scraped knees.

"Are you sure you're oka-"

"Ikaris," she snapped with her hand before pointing at her face. "Look at me."

"What," he blinked in surprise, not quite sure what was going on.

"I need to ask you something," she sighed.

He gave her a look, as if to urge her to continue, but she just stared at him making him switch his weight from one foot to the other awkwardly. They both stared at each other, waiting for the other to say something but neither of them did. Until Ikaris became fed up with the awkwardness.

"What did you need to ask me?" he spoke, kicking a rock only for him to miss it completely.

"I need you to be completely honest with me," she spoke, trying to ignore how badly he missed that rock. "Like completely honest."