"what, you're all happy again?" she nodded, sitting on top of the desk next to f/n's as the excited female kicks her legs back and forth.

the other female sighed and was done, now able to walk out of the school. as soon as they walk passed the gates, both souya and nahoya were standing there to wait.

"alright, i'll get going now. go have fun!" f/n cheered, patting her shoulder before walking away while waving her hands.

the (h/c) haired girl now stiffened her body as she stood in the middle of the entrance. a hand landed on her right shoulder, making her jump. quickly turning around to see jingo.

"you okay?" concerned for her sanity as he sees her standing at the gates like a stone. the girl nodded once.

"dont panic. just be yourself like always. relax your breathing first..." he stood quiet while massaging her shoulders to let her calm down.

"have fun. but not too much!" he advised before walking away.

"thats the first." she muttered, weirded out at how the male didnt try to pull her away from going on a date with another guy. but she shrugged it off and head towards the kawata twins.

souya bid a goodbye as he walks home, leaving the pair alone for their date.

awkward silence basked the two as they stood next to each other. the girl swallowed her saliva before walking forward.

"where do you wanna go?" nahoya asked, making up a conversation so that they won't have to live with the silence for the entire remaining hours of the day.

y/n took awhile to think about it but shrugged and returned back the question to the pink afro male beside her.

"i dont know but baji said girls like shopping. so, wanna head to city and look around?" the girl hummed with a smile on her face as they took a bus to the city.

every store they walked passed doesn't seem to catch any of their attention. silence between the two with people walking passed them as white noises.

until she stopped and face towards a store. nahoya stopped as well but never looked at what she was staring at as she grabs his hand and walk into the shop.

(e/c) orbs scanned the four walls as many clothes hung on the walls and some were folded and placed neatly in shelves.

"okay okay, wait here while i try some one." the pink afro male nodded as he gives his usual smile that he always had 24/7.

everytime the girl walks out of the fitting room, she wears different clothing. some were just simple and some were slightly weird, special but weird.

they walked out of the store and walked to find another. nahoya found a small cafe nearby as he held her hand without any second thoughts, no hesitation whatsoever.

and she didn't mind as they stepped into the cafe.

after about three hours of walking along the streets and found absolutely nothing good to buy other than that one very store earlier, they head home as smiley sent her back first.

standing infront of the gates of her house, y/n faced herself to the male next to her.

"how was it? did i do alright?" she asked, scratching her temple as she waits for his response. but only silence replied to her.

maybe after a minute, he finally decided to say something with his smile.

"we should do more."

a soft smile was painted on her face as she looks at him, eyes creased perfectly with her smile. a tint of red bloom on their cheeks.

"most definitely. and we'll go to a more fun place, maybe a haunted house. or a maze!" she suggested.

"oh its still quite early though, wanna come in? im planning to play volleyball later." nahoya had no choice but to agree to her idea as they walk into her house.

her older brother sitting in the living room, watching some random tv show he picked out and was now suddenly so into the entire series. he greets his sister a 'welcome home' in the most laziest way possible.

but his eyes quickly averted to the pink haired male behind her.

"who?" he questioned, nodding his head at the boy that was standing with little sister as a pointing gesture.

"uhhh boy... friend?" she wasn't sure if she wants to say it like that or not.

obviously the girl has no experience with all this love and relationship shit. in her head, after a first date, the pair is automatically dating each other so she'd say that smiley is her- well, boyfriend.

and that assumption got the pink afro male blushed hard as his face reddened that it was so obvious. he quickly covered his face with his hands.

b/n was shocked to hear that as his eye widened, jumping up from the couch. he examines the dude, giving him a glare.

"not valid."

"whaaaaat."

"he smiles too much. he looks like sans... but more pink than blue." the girl looks at nahoya as she tries to see how he could look like a fictional skeleton character from a game.

oh and when she finally sees it, she starts to burst out laughing. the l/n siblings' laugh echoing in the house as the poor kawata only stood there, still having a smile on his face.

now playing volleyball outside of the house, she was just practicing serving, hitting the wall as the ball jumps back to her. nahoya sat on the wooden area of the house, watching her play.

"yknow, tonight is very cold but you're sweating alot." nahoya commented as he sees her sweat trickling down her cheek and to her jawline, to which fell to the dirt floor.

"i need water!" she groaned, her hands blooming red at how hard she smacked the ball.

the pink afro male laughed lightly before handing her a cup. she chugs down the entire thing before going back to practice. but he stopped her, quickly catching her wrist.

"your palms red. rest for abit or it might get sore as fuck." she huffed, a small smile curled on her lips as she sees the male worry.

"fine." she gives in and sat next to him.

-

im trying my best to not make
smiley sound too ooc.