"Sorry though" you shrugged and went back on Tenjiku. "You did great" Izana muttered. You just walk pass him and went back to the pile of metals as they approached the 50 Toman members.

And Shion did his entrance.

"I WILL BE TAKING THE LEAD ON TODAY'S BATTLE. FORMER BLACK DRAGON LEADER!! ONE OF TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR, SHION MADARAME!"

He said maniacally.

The walking delinquent encyclopedia started explaining things on Takemichi.

"COME ON NOW TOMAN. QUIT SCREWING AROUND! MIKEY, DRAKEN, MITSUYA, BAJI AND SMILEY. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CENTRAL WITH YOU! YOU DIDN'T EVEN PICK A GUY TO LEAD THE BATTLE?!"

Shion taunted.

"I'll take you on" Ryohei Hayashi also known as Peh accepted the invitation. "Peh yan kun?" Takemichi asked him. "You're acting as leader today so just sit back" he replied.

And the showdown starts.

"You assholes keep going on and on" he lowly said. "About some bullshits that I don't understand!" He punched him.

"Pfft!"

You trembled to stop yourself from laughing. "Make some goddamn sense you assholes" he said like a mad man. You lost it.

"Nice Toman, just shown how weak Shion really is, not just once but twice!" You said. Yes, you're getting into Izana's nerves again.

"TAKEMITCHI, THE REST IS UP TO YOU! START THIS BATTLE FOR US!"

He declared giving Takemichi some push.

"KISAKI!" He shouted. "Hanagaki Takemichi" Kisaki mumbled. "It's been a long battle let's end all of this now!" He declared. "Tonight we'll settle the score" he looked down on Takemichi. Literally and figuratively.

"LETSSS DO THIIIIIIS!"

After their battle cries, they started. Toman is already giving their forces, led by the Ryohei and Hakkai, giving a path for the blonde.

"MAKE WAY FOR TAKEMICHI!"

Chifuyu is on the scene giving Takemichi some protection. You just looked at your cousin who's busy thinking about the future as he approaching the tan blonde thinking that he is also a time leaper.

You diverted you eyes on him and Izana caught your attention. His foot is on Shion's head. Degrading the mad yet weak man.

"Im acting as Third Leader Division, Ryohei motherfucking Hayashi!" He screamed as he punched your co members. "Move" Izana ordered and they immediately made a path.

Making Peh having a contact on Izana's foot. "Yup, I stopped him" he smugly said and you whistled. And the battle of the strongest started.

"Get up you meathead gorilla. You're fighting me"

Chifuyu Matsuno vs. Kanji Mochizuki

"Are you from the Second Division?"
"We got left overs again"

"How's your Captain doing?"
"Huh?"

Ran Haitani vs. Hakkai Shiba

"I get how tough it is having an infamous brother"

Rindou Haitani vs. Souya Kawata

"Kaku-chan!"
"You're fighting with me now"

Hanagaki Takemichi vs. Kakucho Hitto

"Koko"
"........"

Inui Seishu vs. Kokonoi Hajime

You just crossed your legs. "So do you know this this will happen too?" Hanma asked and you looked at him. "Yes. Told you before didn't I. I know everything" you said and looked at the fighting unfolding in front of you.