ℕ𝕒𝕟𝕒: 七

𝓡𝓮𝔁 𝓛𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

3 months after the wedding :

It was a normal Sunday at Teyvat , or so it seemed.
Our handsome Rex Lapis was going to hear something he had never heard before.

"Zhonggg," Aiko screamed as she ran out of the toilet.
"Yes my love?"
"I'm PREGNANT!!!"
Zhongli dropped the teacup from his hand and it fell to the floor , shattering into pieces.
"W-what ? Are you sure?"
Aiko was hurt by this , she felt as though Zhongli didn't want the baby.
Experiencing a number of emotions , she ran to their master bedroom and started to cry.
Poor Zhongli was confused.
Never in 3000 years had he become a father , he always pulled out and never made any of her previous incarnates pregnant. He even lied that he was sterile.

Realising he hurt his wife , Zhongli quickly headed to their bedroom . He tried to hug her but she pushes him away.

"My love , I'm sorry for what I said earlier , I didn't know that it would affect you this badly."
"......"
"Aiko.... ..... Thank you ....."
"....."
"I've never been a father till now , I don't even remember my own parents , but I promise you I'll try to be the best father for our baby"
Aiko started tearing up again and finally gave in to Zhongli's hug.
After finally calming down , she fell asleep in his arms.

Zhongli wrapped his arms around her belly gently.
"Father will protect you, my baby Lapis"