And finally, my father, whose eyes glistened as he watched me descend the stairs and extended his hand which Licia placed into mine.

"Mi cielito," he managed to smile and squeeze my hand, although his expression read shock, "Te ves asombrosa. A beautiful bride. I am so proud of you."

Tears welled in my eyes, and I willed myself not to cry, "Thank you, Papa." I'd already had a heart to heart with my mother and grandmother this morning, where I'd allowed my tears to flow unrestrained - seeing as I hadn't had any makeup on.

"Doesn't she look incredible?!" Serena exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement as usual, "Oh my God, Adriana, you look like an angel."

I blushed as the women of my wedding party got to work, helping to fix my hair, my veil, taking my phone out of my hands, dusting powder on my face.

This was all...a lot. I was beyond ready to just get married and spend the rest of my life with Spencer, who I'd missed like crazy since he left last night. I wonder where he is right now?

"You're thinking about my brother aren't you," Serena smirked, "That is...high key gross, but so sweet at the same time."

I rolled my eyes, smiling at Serena, "Can I please go and get married now?!"

"You're all good to go, sister-in-law." she smiled, stepping back, "Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?"

My dad was at my side, tucking my arm under his, and the rest of our wedding party dematerialised, as I heard violin strings begin to play outside.

Taking a few deep breaths, I leaned into my father's strong side and he smiled down at me, kissing the top of my head.

"Ready, Papa?" I asked

"As I'll ever be, baby girl." he replied, and began walking us in the direction of the double doors to the back garden.

As the doors swung open, the sunlight momentarily blinded me, but then it felt as if all the breath had been stolen from my lungs.

The scene before me was even more beautiful than it looked from upstairs and I was overwhelmed at how it exceeded my expectations and more.

But the best thing was seeing the back of Spencer's head as Sebastian, his best man of course, leant in to whisper something in his ear, clapping his shoulder and smiling in my direction. I don't think the back of a head had ever looked so good.

And then he turned, pivoting on one heel to lock eyes with mine and everything else just seemed to melt away at the sides like hot butter. Oh, how I'd missed him.

As I approached him, still tucked underneath my father's arm, I watched as his chest rose and fell heavily, how his Adam's Apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed hard, how his eyes were blinking rapidly, almost as if he couldn't take in what he was seeing.

This was our moment. And in that moment, nothing else mattered. Somehow I managed to remain my composure and not catapult myself down the aisle and into his arms, but, boy, I couldn't wait for him to hold me.

His suit, a perfect fit, showed off his strong shoulders, chest and back, and there was a white blossom tucked into his buttonhole, matching Alicia and Serena's flowers, which gently swayed as the wind picked up.

Spencer's eyes appeared to flit down my body, taking in every aspect and detail of my dress. It was off the shoulder, lace, fitted tight to my bust and torso but then spilling out from where it cinched my waist in the most gorgeous silhouette, a princess-like skirt with delicate lace details in the front and long at the back.