♫A whole new world~♫

Start from the beginning

Cale, on the other hand couldn't have cared less. He propped himself up on his hospital pillows, and heaved a massive sigh. "We're in a situation with many unknown variables so it's probably best that you don't reveal your strength just yet. Plus, it seems I was brought here for medical treatment so it's fine."

Clopeh nodded before turning around, "these things were also on me when I woke up, my Lord. I want to break them, but since they're keeping you hostage I couldn't put you at risk." Around Clopeh's wrists was a pair of silver handcuffs.

Cale sighed. Looking up he wondered, just what happened after the White Star grabbed me? Did I shake him off? Am I in the seal? Why is Clopeh here of all people?

Cale had no idea what the answers to his questions were. But, Super Rock? He might.

No response.

Super Rock?

...

Cheapskate?

...

Thief?

Cale frowned again, looking down at his palm, attempting to summon a small whirlwind.

Nothing.

"Clopeh."

"Yes my Lord?" Clopeh immediately responded.

"Don't call me that. Is your aura working?" Cale asked.

"My aura?" Clopeh repeated, "well, it should." He turned around again and tried to summon some aura on his palm. {It was a bit awkward due to the handcuffs}

Nothing.

Clopeh frowned and tried harder.

Still nothing

Even after a few tries, Clopeh's aura still didn't appear.

"Stop, it's no use." Cale shook his head. "Even I can't access any of my abilities here. "

"What?!" Clopeh exclaimed loudly, receiving a fierce glare from Cale, that made him immediately pipe down. "I-I mean, I'm shocked that something could block all of our abilities at once exists."

"Hmmmm." Cale hummed, deep in thought. "I don't think there's anything blocking our abilities Clopeh. I think that they simply no longer exist."

Clopeh frowned in confusion. "What? I'm sorry my Lord but-"

"It's fine." Cale waved his hand. "What I mean, is that we're probably in a dimension where our powers aren't supported by the laws of Physics. It's a manaless, powerless dimension. By coming here, the price was to relinquish our abilities." In his head, Cale wondered, is this the doing of the God of Despair? Would the God of Despair even exist in this dimension?

*Snap!*

Cale's thoughts were broken by a loud noise, coming from Clopeh's direction. When he looked over, he saw the remains of Clopeh's handcuffs hanging from his wrists.

"It looks like my strength is still here." Clopeh looked relieved and happy, a gleeful look in his eye.

Cale sighed. "Theres probably not going to be anyone for you to fight here, even with your strength."

"Huh?" Clopeh looked confused and disappointed. "But our lege-."

*Click*

The door to the room, and a nurse let herself in. She walked while looking down at the clipboard she held, so she didn't notice Cale and Clopeh until the door was fully closed behind her.