"All thanks to me" Sakshi baosted, raising up her invisble collar.

"Of course, after all the railway system here is much inspired by you at being late" Sana took a jibe at her, chuckling.

"Of course, atleast koi toh hai jo mujhse kuch seekh raha hai"

"Han, bekar cheezien, kyunki achi toh hai nahi"

"Oh I love you too babe"

"Shut up, wi" Sana gritted. She had always had her ways into annoying her, getting to her nerves and even despising this, she loved it. The very essecnce of their friendship. The banter in abundant, with the most impactful and profound conversation once in a month to balance out all.

"And bend over", Sakshi cut her off and second passed in silence before they burst into laughter.

************

"Bhaiya, aap free ho kya?" Ameesha ambled to Sidharth, who was sprawled on the couch like a couch potato, gobbling the chips, watching the cricket highlights. Him and cricket. She sighed, a bit loudly. Being at home, he turns to the most laziest person around, not caring to even look around and get up for food.

"Abhi nahi bhaiya please, its my wedding and I want to be pampered, but instead I am the one running behind you..... Get up and please atleast have a bath." She carried on, untill he kept phone at side, wiped his hands on her t-shirt, getting a punch on his bicep.

"Bol kyu kud rahi hai idhar se udhar since morning. Kya ho gaya tell me" Ameesha thumped beside him, and sighed exhausted with all the running around. Though said, its the big day for the bride, and the attention should only be on her, and everything should be taken care, she is the one who is the most exhausted.

"Meri friends aa rhi hai. I would have send anyone else, but they are my friends, and so you would have to be there to pick them. They know you and so do you. So that is why and I don't want them to be uncomfortable. I know they will say not to send anyone they would come, but that doesn't look good. Even though they are my friends, that would not be good, haina"

"Okay, tell me the time and I will go and whoever says, they will come, mana kar do. Thats it. Bol dena main aa rha hun, waise bhi wait krnge, you know my charm. " Sidharth agreed, boasting himself making her smile. Anyways he would have. Her friends were their responsibility, not that they were kids but her friends.

"Okay, they will be here at 4. Train late bhi ho skti hai toh aap jana toh mujhe bata dena I will cross check with them" turning to him she explained.

"Okay. Waise kon kon aa rha hai"

"Riya, Sakshi and Sana" Ameesha told him and left him with his thoughts. Sana, and he was bound to think of the time he met her in Banaras.

"Hi" Sidharth forwarded her hand to Sana who stood there frozen looking at him in person. Hearing him, so live. He was so close to her, so close, that she could just touch him, and for a change he wouldn't vanish, unlike other times when she has thought of him. He looked at her, he actually did, and she was having her insides flip in excitement, and jitters.

"Hi" she meekily replied, putting her palm into his extended one. The sweet voice, reaching his ears, so soft, like the touch of feathers to his skin, and her palm so soft and small in his big rough palms. They were probably cold. Is she scared or nervous, he wondered, but never knew.

"Come, this way" he said to all, but his eyes still fixed on her frame, the small, a little chubby frame and he so loved the chubbiness to her. She looked real, unlike the hourglass ones. Not that they aren't real, just that she looked more natural and raw to him. Gracious. The perfect bun, that set on the top, with the few tendrils falling out enhacing more of her beauty. Her face, so pink, getting darker every minute, the plump lips, soft, he could feel it. And he shrugged the illicit thoughts before they took him in their grip. She was her sister's friend. Not that she was some stranger, to him. He knew her, a bit, with the little talk they had over the phone a few times, and some from what Ameesha told him. He knew her.

Sana had her cheeks burning by now with his mere presence. Her palm still tingled, and still had the warmth of his palm. She blushed, touching her palm and reprimanded her soon, with her act one that of a lovesick teenager. She was one, yet things like this, cringed her, so doing that. "Stop Sana" she screamed in her mind and her fidgeting fingers and heating cheeks worked more frequently.

"Aise main kuch bol bhi nahi paaungi, why the hell is it so difficult to open up your mouth and speak, why am I not like those people who are so easy spoken." her mind screamed when her words died in her mouth. The introvert she was. Not an introvert actually but an ambivert and so for opening up to someone she needed time.

"Sana baith" Riya quipped,

"Where? " she looked and found the space to be full and the seat next to him was the only option, her luck favouring her at the worst time.

"Sit next to bhaiya" Ameesha suggested. She glared her, and then contemplated, until she heard him.

"Come, Sana sit" and she had to. Smiling at him, nervously she sat down.

*****************

Sidharth looked at his watch and then at the phone. The train was 20 minutes and late and he was early. He smiled remembering the nervous Sana back then, and wondered if she was still the same. "Anyways abhi thodi der mein pata chal jaaega" he mumbled.

And there she was giggling at something her friend said, he forgot the name, and turned silent, as her eyes met his.

"Still the same" he concluded.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Jaise khilta gulaab, jaise shayar ka khwaab
Jaise ujali kiran, jaise ban mein hiran
Jaise chandni raat, jaise narmi baat
Jaise mandir mein ho ek jalta diya
Ho, ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thankyou for reading. Do vote and comment.

Lots of love

Please do give a read to my another new book, Inferno hearts. You can find it on my profile. Please do give it a read and let me know yor views. I will be glad if you share your feedbacks, it helps me improve and grow.

Thankyou.

❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖❤🌺💖