Her voice was cracnked.

Before speaking further she fisted her hand and banged on my car's dashboard.

"Ouch... it's my favorite car Riddhima. Show some mercy." I said caressing my dashboard.

One single look with those fierce eyes and I'm not gonna utter a single word now. 

I don't really know how speak.

Speaking? What is that? I don't know.

Gulping a lumb she said.

"Bob...Pata lagao."

"The shooter , I want him infront of me in next 24 hours. Do it right now. I want him dead or alive. If not , be ready with your resignation letter tomorrow. Understood?"

"I said understood Bob?"

"I'm not gonna spare those shitty Dickhead now. They massed with a wrong person. I'm not that Fucking 8 year old feary kid anymore."

"One more thing , grab my phone from that cafe."

"Okay Thank you."

And She hunged up. Again banging fist on dashboard.

I hissed.

Again those eyes and that look.

"What are you looking at? Hos... hospital chalo." She said now crying.

Suddenly like I got my senses I drive off.

On the all way to hospital she was tapping her right foot and biting her lips. No need to say eyes were already shaded millions of tears.

When we reached at hospital and I was about to park the car but before I can do that she opened the door and literally ran off.

What the just hell.

Is this girl mad or what.

I parked the car immediately and ran to her.

When I reached to her she has already crossed the reception area and was going to a place there were written No Entry.

A nurse was running behind her to stop her. That nurse stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

Ho gaya satyanash. Save that nurse prabhu.

Exhaling deeply Riddhima said.

"Will you let me go or should I consider you as fired by Manish Uncle."

"I...I... ma'am sorry please go."

Giving her a deadly look Riddhima opened the No entry Door and took the stairs from one of the five doors. Ofcourse along with me.

There was only few steps and then again a door with password. Riddhima typed some latters and the door hung opened revealing her mother and brother.

I saw her mother and his brother in the corridor.

When we reached her brother was had a glass of water in his hand and trying to made Mrs. Shekhawat drink that. She was refusing and crying and last he put that cup aside and hugged her rubbing her back.

"Everything will be fine mumma don't worry , I... I'm with you okay.. nothing will happen to Papa...just relax." Daksh spoke.

Papa? As far as I remember he calls him Mr. Shekhawat no? I guess tragedies can change anything.

When I remembered Riddhima is with me too I searched for her. There she is. She was looking inside a room from a small window on a door. I guess there is her Father.

I went near her and what I saw wasn't really nice scenario for a daughter like Riddhima who loves her father more than her life.

Wires attached to Mr. Samarth's body , face had oxygen mask , the machines were showing some lines. His one hand was fractured. There were bruises on his face and on another hand. I'm not any professional doctor or anything but still I can say his condition wasn't really good.

I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Riddhima be strong your fath-"

Before I can complete the sentence I stumbled at my feet.

Did she just?

H... hugged me?

Yes...she hugged me.

She hugged me... after so many time.

She hugged me crying badly. Soaking my shirt with her tears. Her every tear was stabbing my heart. I can't see her this much weak. I have never seen her this much weak not even when I announced Ahana as my wife. She snuggled more into my chest. I securely wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her forehead I tried to assured her.

"Everything will be fine Sweetheart..just be strong. He will be fine soon."

Then I felt a sudden pull..like someone just pulled Riddhima from my grip.

I heard her gasp.

So that is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Any Samarth Singh Shekhawat fans here?

I have nothing to say today so bye.

Vote Target : 115