SSS-Level : Night of Potential (pt. 4)

Start from the beginning

Cale opened his mouth to speak.

"That monster's name is Poison Bear."

Poison.

That word made Park Jin Tae clench his fists. He definitely realized that it was his turn.

He heard an eerie noise at that moment.

"Shaaaaa- Shaaaaaaaaaa-"

Lee Chul Min started to frown.

"...Disgusting bastard."

Cale continued to speak at that moment.

"You can probably tell based on how it looks, but that is the human mask spider. It's a spider that wears a human face like a mask."

Lee Chul Min slowly stepped back as the 3 meter tall spider wearing a crying child's face as a mask got closer.

Lee Chul Min saw it at that moment.

Cale whispered as he smiled.

"Let me make a prediction."

"...What?"

"Originally, you would have run away."

Lee Chul Min urgently looked to see Park Jin Tae's reaction as his pupils started to shake. Park Jin Tae looked away from Cale and Lee Chul Min with a stoic gaze.

Lee Chul Min's heart sank after seeing that and he urgently started to speak.

"No! I would have fought until the end!"

"Is that so?"

Pat. Pat.

Cale patted Lee Chul Min's shoulder.

"Then give it your best."

'Damn it!

+

"Ha! He have been had"

Rasheel laughed aloud as that's exactly how Cale had reeled him to fight along with other dragons previously.

"That punk really knows how to handle the situation!"

+

Lee Chul Min started to frown while looking at Cale's relaxed smile. He now needed to give everything he had in this fight.

Lee Chul Min heard Park Jin Tae's voice at that moment.

He was speaking in a stoic tone.

"That's right, Chul Min. You should fight at least once with everything you have."

Lee Chul Min's pupils started to shake for a different reason.

"...Leader-nim?"

"You've always been hiding your strength instead of fighting with everything you had. Did you think I would not know that?"

"...Ah."

Lee Chul Min could see Park Jin Tae smiling while looking at him. Park Jin Tae raised his gun.

"Fight properly... If you don't want to be hit by my bullet."

+

"Ho..."

Shickler likes how this Park Jin Tae person is dealing with his subordinate.

Meanwhile, Archie shuddered as he glanced at his liege.