SSS-Level : Night of Potential (pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

'We can not let Cale-nim be the only one carrying this burden'

Even thought Clopeh knows that he did this partly because he wanted to be a legend himself, that inner thought was his main reason.

+

"The black snake wolf's second attack."

The black wolf to the right jumped over the skeleton and charged for Cale.

"Aim for the ankle."

Fire.

The fourth fiery thunderbolt pierced through the black wolf's right ankle.

Its skin was like a snake.

However, its weakness was fire.

"Roooooooooar!"

The wolf roared as its body leaned to one side.

"Jump."

Cale kicked off the ground. He stepped on the wolf's head and his body shot up.

Then he was able to make eye contact with the bandage monster.

"Screeeech-!!"

He made eye contact with the skeleton monster that was swinging its bandages and thorny bones while looking at him.

The moment he looked into those eyes...

"Fire the last bullets."

The rose gold thunderbolts struck the skeleton's two eyes.

Baaaaaang!

They were not strong enough to destroy the skeleton's head.

They were only strong enough to cause explosions where the monster's eyes should be.

Cale used the explosion to move and his body rolled on the ground.

The skeleton monster's last weakness was its eyes that had turned red.

It was a critical weakness that only appeared once it went berserk.

The skeleton monster's body started to tilt without even being able to scream.

"Roooooooooooooooar!"

The skeleton monster's body was starting to fall on the black wolf.

The black wolf that had one ankle ripped off was doing its best to dodge the skeleton's body.

It was because there was fire coming out of where the skeleton's red eyes had exploded.

The black snake wolf that had snake skin could not let that fire touch its body.

Park Jin Tae's voice reached Jang Man Soo's ears at that moment.

"Use the shield."

A silver shield blocked the black snake wolf's path.

The snake wolf could not move forward. And on top of it...

"Roooooooooooooooar!"

A burning skeleton head, its sharp thorny bones, and bandages that would easily catch fire fell on the snake wolf.

Baaaaaaaaaang-!

Fire shot up.

+