chapter 2 (classmate)

Y/n pov

I got in, in our room. I stood up beside our teacher and look around then i spot someone. Someone so familliar, someone i really want to meet. Kim sunoo.

My eyes widen when i see him, he look at me coldly and our eyes met. I look away blushing by his cold stare.
I get back to my sense when our teacher talk.

"So guys, she is your new classmate" she said pointing at me. "Please introduce yourself to your classmates" she said to me. I look at my classmate and started to introduced my self."hi everyone, im yang y/n. You can call me y/n. I hope we can get along." I said and smiled. My other classmate smile back at me but the others are not including sunoo.

"Okay y/n, you can seat there beside niki. Ni-ki please raise your hand!" She said and theres a boy raises his hand and i think thats ni-ki. But my eyes locked to the one who is in the back of my seat. Omg sunoo seat is in my back. I got back to my sense and i started to walk towards my seat and sat next to niki.

Im already seating and im arranging my things on my desk, when suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to my side and saw who it is, its the niki guy."um, hi? Can i be you friend?" He said then smiled at me."oh, hello, yeah sure hehe." I replied and smile back. "Where you from?" He ask. "Im from here, Soul haha." I said and laugh. He look at me then just laugh also." Ohh, i just thought your from somewhere haha." He said and scratched his nape. I just laugh at him."btw why did you transfer?" He ask looking so confused HAHA. We just know each other rn but does he talk like we already know each other for to long haha. Nvm let just answer his question.

I look at my back secretly and i saw sunoo reading a book. Why can someone be handsome while reading a book omg. I look at my side again and sign niki to come close cause i'll whisper somethin. He began to come close and i whisper to his ear.

"You know him?" I said secretly pointing at sunoo who is still busy reading his book. "Yeah! Why wouldnt i know him when were friends and he and my friends are quite popular to this school. Look at his side"he whisper back. i look at niki then look at sunoo side where theres an empty seat but full of flowers, chocolate, and letters. Others are falling but sunoo didnt care at all.

"Oh, so your friends with him." I said. "Yeah, why?" He ask. "Dont tell anybody or  ill kill you!" I treathend him he put his hands up and turn his head left and right sign that his not gonna tell anybody.

"O-okay, so i transfered here because of him." I shyly say. "Him? You mean sun-?" He said almost shouting i quikly cover his mouth then give him deathglare he look at me and innocently smile.

"Oh so you mean you like sunok hyung?he whisper. "Not like, i love him. But looking at the situation, i will never have a chance. He's popular many pretty girls want him. While me, im just nobody." I said and pout.

"Yah! Dont show me that pout you look like a sad goat HAHA"  is he for real im doin a drama here then he just laugh at me. Great what a nice friend i had." Yah! Your so bad your laughing at me huhu" i acted that im sad. " because you really are funny haha" i will kill this bish. Im ready to choke him when suddenly someone tap niki shoulder and niki turn around, me aswell then i saw sunoo.

" yeah, sunoo hyung?" Niki said. "Tell the others that im not coming at lunch, so theyll not gonna wait. ill just gonna meet someone." Sunoo said."is it a girl or boy?" Niki ask sunoo. "Its a girl, why would i meet a boy when yall just my friends." Sunoo replied.

Y/n pov

Sunoo tap niki's shoulder then talk, this is my first time hearing his voice in person. Yes i already heard his voice by phone but its diffirent in person. He has an angelic voice that made me fall inlove at him more. I just listened to their conversation, but when sunok said that he will meet someone, i feel my heart beat faster and i become nervous. I just hope its not a girl. But lucky is not on my side. Sunoo will meet a girl later at lunch. I feel by heart broke and i want to stop him. Yes im jealous. I just kept quite and just focus on our teacher.

Time skip

Its already lunch time, im fixing my things then i felt a tap at my shoulder again. I look at my side and its niki.

"Wanna grab lunch with me? O not just me with my friends also." He said and i just nod. We came out from our room and sunoo walk past by us. Walking through the opposite direksyon. I look at him and pout then suddenly niki dragged me and run but i pulled his hand so he will stop. "Why?"  He ask i look back to sunoo who is still walking and i look down but my sense got back when  niki pinched my cheeks."yah! What is the problem? Im starving already!" He  said."nothing, letchugooo!"i run and now hes the one who left behind. Im already at the door of the cafeteria and im waiting for niki. Few minutes i felt someone hit my head not that  hard and i look who it is. Difinetely its niki, panting so hard. "Yah! You ran so fast." He said while catching his breathm i just laugh at him and we began to enter the cafeteria. We ordered our food and now were finding a seat. Many girls offered niki a seat but niki refuse. And when niki refuse they will glare at me..

We still finding a seat when someone shout nikis name, so we turned around. Then niki wave at them, they wave back. "Come on y/n letsgo to them. They are my friends. " he said "oh okay"  we walk towards them and niki take i just stood there and just stare at them. They look at me and one caught my attention. I saw the boy that i ask help earlier. The one who assume that i want tobe his gf. I look at him and his looking at me. I came back to my sense when niki spoke.

"Ahm y/n? Are you okay? " he ask me i look at him and nod with a smile bjt my smile dropped when the assuming dude talk."i think she just found me handsome thats why she stare at me like that." He said with full of confidence. Omy i just wanna punch him.. "oh sorry, you just remind me of someone ive just killed few months ago." I said full of sarcsmm. They look at me with wide eyes and then look at the dude and laughh..

"Omy! Savageee" i boy with a cat eyes and dimple said. " surely sunghoon is offended rn. Hahaha" a boy with a puppy face said " yeah, your right. This is the first time someone didnt agree of him being handsome haha!" Niki said and laugh. Few minutes they already stop laughing and now they look at me again. Niki stood up and went to me. "Oh btw guys this is y/n, shes my friend."  Ahhh. " they said together. "Should we introduced our self too.?" The boy with cat eyes and dimple said "yeah, we should!" They replied. "Hm okay me first, hi im park jongseong but you can call me jay."he said then smile. "Hi im yang jungwon but you can call me jungwon." The boy with cat eyes and dimple said. "Hi im sim jaehyun but you can call me jake" the boy with puppy face said, he's so cute "hi im lee heeseung, you can call me heeseung." The boy said, hes so handsome not gonna lie. Heeseung seatdown.  Now we are waiting for the next but the assuming dude are not standing up. We all looked at him and he look at us with what expression. "Its your turn hyung" niki said" aish is that really important? Aish." He said then looked at me. "Sunghoon." He shortly said. We just nod and i seatdown next to niki. Im eating my food peacefully when i feel a water in my head. I look up to see a glass of water turn upside down to my head. I turn around and saw a girl with a minions on her back.

"Yah! Shejin, stop that."  Niki said then stand up he grab the glass of water then throw it harshly, that made it broke into pieces.