During those days all of them got sleepless nights waiting for the news they even helped the guards and government to searched for the blonde they contacted everyone they knew who got strong connections for the princess's whereabouts.

The brunette didn't get much sleep that there's already a big bags under her eyes their friends and families got worried to her so they brought her to the hospital to check her up and the baby's health thank goodness it's fine but the doctor reminded to take care of herself, get some sleep and eat well because if this continues they might lose the baby, hearing this the brunette followed what the doctor said as she don't want to lose Ryujin and her baby.

"Yeji here take a bite, you need to eat more okay? I know you're worried about your wife we all are but please to care of yourself.. For the baby.. For Ryujin" Mrs. Hwang said while offering her food. Their friends and families are looking at them with sad eyes.

They feel bad for the brunette as it is harder for her with her wife being taken by those who are chasing her and now that they will be having their first baby but instead of being happy they can't help but to feel sad as the other parent is not here and they are not sure if she'll come back, they just hope she will, for her family.

The brunette obliged and ate her food even though it taste good because her mother cooked it for her and her baby's health to be okay but to her it taste bland, she can't enjoy eating thinking about her wife but she still pushed herself as its for her and Ryujin's baby.

Another day passed and there's still no news they are having a hard time to track those kidnappers while also keeping an eye to the brunette as its bad to take an eye off her own as she might do something that will be bad for her and her baby's health.

All of them are now in the living room waiting. Jisu, the King and Ryeong along with the 2 boys of Yeji's cousin are now outside helping the guards and the government to find the blonde as they can't take to just wait for any news so they will help them.

While the girls and the remaining boys of her cousins and her friends left in the house to take care of the brunette and to guard them as they are not sure of their safety too, there's a possibility that the people who took the blonde will come back.

There are also guards left guarding the house outside surrounding it.
"Let's watch some movies to keep ourselves less worry a bit? " Yeri suggested all of them agreed to distract themselves too except the brunette as she's just staring at nowhere all of them looked at her but she didn't noticed them.

The queen sign to Yeri to do it, the girl obliged he queen she made her way to the TV and turned it on she chooses a channel but stopped when the news of the blonde being missing is on air.
All of them turned their heads when they heard the news even the brunette.

While the reporter is busy reporting about the news suddenly the TV's signal became unstable and when the signal is back the news is not what displayed on the TV instead the blonde itself all of them gasped seeing the blonde's situation, when the brunette saw this her tears fell as her heart broke seeing her wife tied on a chair, there are bruises on her arms and her right shoulder is bleeding what more on her face?.

She looks like she's unconscious as her head is bowing down while sitting on the chair and she also looks thin because of lack of foods, the place where she's at looks like an abandoned place, they also noticed there are some men on her back guarding and that's when they noticed it's a live feed.

"R-Ryujin" the brunette stuttered her mother comfort her "I-its Ryujin, w-why is s-she there mom? S-she should be h-here with our b-baby" she added after hearing this they cried seeing the brunette broken.

They turn their heads back to the TV when they heard someone spoke.

On TV
"Oh wakey, wakey our princess" a guy spoke while throwing a bucket of water on the blonde making her wake up coughing and wet. They saw the blonde looked up at the guy who's showing her an evil smile.

Their friends and families froze seeing the blonde's face with more bruises her face is beaten it almost looks black and blue her cheekbones are now showing more and even in this kind of state she still looks attractive.

Her lips has a cut it's bleeding and look swollen, her forehead has a small cut too, and below her eyes is bleeding more on she's badly hurt.

On TV
"Finally you're awake, you've been sleeping for long and I don't want to disturb you, it's not like I have a cold heart okay" the laughed. The blonde glared at her and clutched her fist. "You asshole, why am I here?" The blonde asked.

They saw the man show himself on TV then suddenly slapped the blonde hard that it caused her face to turn away.
The people watching the TV gasped seeing that.

They saw the man hold the blonde's face hard letting her face him.
"You killed my brothers" the guy angrily said then punched the blonde on the stomach that cause her to cough a blood.

When her cough subside, she looked at the man "I-dont know w-who's your b-brothers, I don't even know you" she said breathing hard as she felt her one rib broken.

"How about those guys who chase you in the beginning of this story" the guy said glaring at the blonde.
The blonde furrowed her brows then smile but wince in pain as she remember it "Oh you mean the dumb and the dumber" the blonde said, the guy furrowed his brows not understanding the blonde.

"Oh but I called them man no.1 and man no.2 , those are your brothers?" the blonde said. "Yes and you killed them" he angrily said. "They tried to kill me without any reason and I defended myself, it was my luck that I survived" the blonde simply said.

The guy got angrier and suddenly beat the blonde.
The brunette seeing this on TV cried hard, she wants to yell at the guy to stop beating her wife, she looks badly hurt already

When they saw the guy finally stop beating the blonde who's weaker now, the guy turned himself to the video.
"Hello to the people who's watching, look at our princess, I mean your princess she'll be dead later, tsk, tsk, but maybe she'll be save if you'll give me a hundred million dollars I'm sure you've got plenty of that" the guy said with a smirk.

The people watching the TV don't know what to do that as they don't know where's the location of the guy even though they want to help the princess.
"Mom, lets pay them, please mom, I need my wife back" the brunette pleaded with more tears falling from her eyes "Sweetie, hush, it's okay we will find a way, okay? " her mother calms her down.

While thinking of ways how to do it suddenly they heard the commotion from the TV, when they looked at it they saw the guy panicked along with his men as wailed of the police mobile can be heard.
Then everyone froze when the guy suddenly aim a gun to the blonde then shot her.

To the brunette seeing this it feels like she can't hear anything her focus is on the scene on the TV where the blonde froze from the sudden shot blood is now flowing from her mouth, but she still managed to looked at the camera then smile with bloody mouth.

Even if the brunette can't hear anything she understand what the blonde is mouthed "I love you, I will come back to you, promise" the blonde said and when her hearing came back gunshots can be heard as they saw the guy stumble along with her men stumble down the floor.

They saw on the TV when the blonde closed her eyes the king, Jisu and Ryeong along with the two boys who are the brunette's cousin came to view. The brunette didn't know what happen next as she lost her consciousness making all the people in their house in panicked.