Chapter 19

Yeji

We're now in the Paris staying at our reserved hotel I'm sure grandpa already plan this even before and I'm happy. We'll be staying her for 3 days and we planned to do the process of having a baby on our last day here and I'm so excited for that and a bit nervous.

When we got down the private plane there's a personal driver that grandpa hired to drive us to our hotel even if the flight is exhausting, I'm happy because I have my wife with me. It's already night too as the city lights are illuminating the room.

It's our honeymoon now and to be honest I'm nervous cause this will be our first. Oh
God, I'm Ryujin's wife now and she's my wife it feels unreal. Ryujin is kissing me passionately now here in our hotel bed. I can feel this is real and I think I'm gonna love this.

I can't think straight now as Ryujin is on top of me biting, licking and sucking my lips, I open my mouth when I felt her tongue sliding in my mouth and this makes me moan.
I can feel the surrounding is getting hot my sweats are already visible.

Both of Ryujin's hands are on my covered breast massaging it slowly and it adds to the sensation I'm feeling. She kisses me back down to my neck and suck it hard that cause me to moan.

"Ahhmm. Ryujin" her kisses are now going down to my collarbone down to my covered breast she pushes my shirt down to look at my bra. "Black bra" she murmured I'm sure she's thinking of the first time she saw my black bra this pervert really.

She looks at me then smirk, she pulls away for a second and took of her shirt and her abs are greeting me shining with sweat and I want to lick it, she's in her black bra too and damn she looks so sexy.

I bit my lips and look at her eyes filled with desire. "This time, no one will disturb us and I'm gonna make you sore hon, I'm gonna mark every inch of you" she whispered as she leans on my ears and damn it sent shivers to my spine especially down there, it's already tingling and only waiting for her to touch it.

She held my shirt and the took it off me.
"Wow! You're so fuckin sexy my wife I can't wait to ravish you but first I'm gonna give you the wedding night you deserve" she said then kiss me again on my lips, making love to my lips.

Her kisses are now going down to my breast again leaving small hickies on the way, she reached my breast that are now bare I didn't notice she already took off my bra as I was focused on how she makes me feel.

Her mouth is now ravishing my already sensitive nipple while her right hand is massaging my left mound "Ohhh, R-Ryujin, yeah" I moan and my head fall back as she suck and bit my nipple hard I heard her moan too when I hardly tugged her hair.

Her left hand is now going down to my pants then she yanks it off me leaving me with my black lacy panty.
She pulled away and look at me with desire both of us are now panting.
"Oh my wife, you're so gorgeous " her voice is now husky and it makes me feel so hot.

She leans down on my breast again this time circling her tongue on my sensitive nipple her hand playing on my other nipple pinching it and putting it between her fingers and damn that feels so good. Then her mouth turns to my other nipple giving the same attention.

As she goes further down to my stomach kissing, biting and sucking it adds more fuel in me my hands are now on the sheet clutching it tightly as she kisses me down on my thighs avoiding the place where I needed her most.

"Ahh, Ryujin, please" I moan as she's teasing my covered core blowing air. "Please what my wife?, tell me" she whispered in my core and I can already feel her warm breath.
"Please,, fuck me,, make love to me,, please stop teasing already" I plead as I can't take it anymore I want her I need her now..inside me.