ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴs

sғᴡ

꧁𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊꧂
➪Hanma prefers it when you wear his Valhalla jacket, and not have your own.
Hes also a big fan of midnight smoke sessions. It has always been a thing for him.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗꧂
➪He loves having the same classes with you, because he loves seeing the confused faces you make towards the teacher.
For your guys' first date, he took you to see the Tokyo lights in the middle of the night.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢꧂
➪His family considers you apart of them now.
Mikey will only eat the food you make without flags.
He loves kissing your nose, forehead, and your knuckles.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊꧂
➪He cried when he saw you wear the dress he made for your birthday.
You guys have matching earrings.
You guys also have a cute little lovers handshake, that involves making a heart with your guys' hands.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒꧂
➪He ruffles you hair.
He loves being in the right, everytime you guys have an "argument" but when he knows you right, he'll scrunch his nose and say "Good job, brat"
When he calls you, he uses the excuse to say "he was bored" but in reality, he's really missing your voice.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙱𝚊𝚓𝚒꧂
➪He loves when you braid his hair.
Baji is a big fan for watching you cook.
When you do your makeup, he likes to ask questions on what everything is, and if you can put some on him.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒꧂
➪You guys watch cartoons. There is no changing my mind.
He calls you things like, "baby" "beautiful" and "future wife"

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞꧂
➪Definitely loves your cooking
He loves seeing you flustered. He finds it very adorable.
Matching sweaters.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙽𝚊𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚊 •𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢•꧂
➪He loves hugging you from behind and resting his head on yours.
Nahoya loves hitting you with cheesy ass jokes.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 •𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚢𝚊/𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚊•꧂
(𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝? 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢.)
➪He may act like hes always "angry" but when you look away, he looks at you like you're the most beautiful person alive. (Which you are. Really debating on if I wanna make a Y/N x Me 😩😩)

꧁𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊꧂
➪He loves hugging you and burying his face in your neck.
Kazutora loves when you wear skirts, shorts, or leggings. He finds it cute.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

꧁𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚊꧂
➪This man. I hate him but love him. Hanma is the kind if guy when hes fucking you, he rarely praises. He more likes degrading, and bragging. He'll say things like, "See how good my cock fills you?" "Only I can make you cum like this." "Your pussy was made for me."
He gets turned on watching horror movies.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗꧂
➪Draken isnt a very kinky person nor is he vanilla, it just depends on the day for what he likes. Somedays he'll be into collars, nipple play, overstimulation, and begging. But then the other days, he doesnt want to do those, in his case, he wants "normal sex."
Draken isnt that easy to tease, you know with him growing up in a brothel, but as soon as you wear tights, fishnets, or thigh highs, you better expect your legs to be spread, and him in between them.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢꧂
➪Sometimes after sex, he'll take you on a motorcycle ride, just so the vibrations get you more aroused.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊꧂
➪Definetly likes seeing you in collars.
When he makes you clothes, sometimes he'll make them a little bit smaller or tighter, just so it can show off your body.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒꧂
➪This pathetic man. He's something I call a Kink Dumpster. He has kinks of the following; Master and Slave dynamic, he likes recording so he can show it to others (without permission might I add), spits in your mouth, and, he makes you out on mascara so you can cry it off.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙱𝚊𝚓𝚒꧂
➪Baji loves going out in public with you having a vibrator.
When he hugs you, he likes to grind on you, sometime for fun, sometimes for pleasure.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒꧂
➪More of a vanilla kind of guy, but he gets off on seeing you do your hair, like putting it in a ponytail, braid, anything like that.
You guys have had phone sex.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞꧂
➪Vanilla. The only reason is because hes scared that you'll like the toys than you will with him. If you were to ever use toys (which rarely happens), he likes using nipple clamps.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙽𝚊𝚑𝚘𝚢𝚊 •𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢•꧂
➪Finds arousal when you ride his thigh, or straddle him.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 •𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚢𝚊/𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚊•꧂
➪Biting, straight up biting, him or you. He loves when you bite him and when he bites you.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎
꧁𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊꧂
➪He loves roleplay. Kazutora loves when you dress up like a Sexy Nurse, a Cop with the outfit pushing your boobs out, or even a Librarian. Whatever he feels like.