A knock came suddenly at your front door, hard and fast. The door was mere yards from you, so it wasn't exactly hard to miss. A woman's voice accompanied the banging.

???: Let me in! Let me iiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!

You jumped to your feet and felt your heart rate increase. It was ten miles from the nearest house. Why would someone be at your door so late?

Zombies? No. Murderers? Possibly. Lost and drunk campers? Probably.

You took no chances and pressed a button on the side of your coffee table, retrieving a weapon of last resort. The handgun was compact, nothing flashy. Either you were going to scare off some dumb kids or purge a few heretics. The choice was theirs. Thankfully the window in your study was the only window in the house. As stated above, you took no chances. The only reason you even took the chance with the upstairs window was that it was so far from the ground.

You crept to the door slowly as the banging continued rhythmically, one hit every couple of seconds. You opened the door and stepped back, keeping your weapon firmly at your side, but still in full view.

The second you opened the door, a person fell face-first on your floor, getting water all over the hardwood from her sopping clothes. You stared in bewilderment at the sight in front of you. Three female figures stood illuminated by the porch light. The girl on the far right had bright yellow eyes that almost glowed in the dark.

The women were an odd group. The one on the far left had ears sticking from the top of her head and a tail. She was blond and had extremely fair skin. She wore a puffy white raincoat and jeans.

The woman on the right had short purple hair and bright yellow eyes; her gaze looked almost predatory. She was wearing black leggings and a black leather jacket. Those irises traced your form before resting on the weapon at your side.

???: Well, not the most hostile greeting I've received.

The woman in the middle had long brown hair and bright purple eyes. She was stunning. She also wore form-fitting black clothing.

Definitely not for rainy weather.

???: Can we come inside? It's so cold out here.

The final woman, the one currently on the ground, was someone unmistakable. She was someone you'd known for so long that just seeing her spiky brown hair and short stature put a look of disbelief on your face. You clicked the safety on and all but tossed the weapon away.

Y/N: Akali?

The woman on the ground hopped up only long enough to tackle you to the ground and cover your body with her sopping wet form.

Akali: Y/N it's so great to see you!

The girl squealed and nuzzled your chest. She then spoke something in Korean that you didn't understand in the slightest. Seeing your confusion, she quickly corrected herself.

Akali: Sorry. Why was it so hard to track you down, man? I only found this place because Tristana knows your mailing address.

Y/N: Maybe it's because I didn't want to be found?

Akali: Pft, nonsense, you'd never hide from your best friend! Oh, girls, you can come in!

Akali motioned the people at the door to enter. Thankfully they wiped their shoes on the rug and put their wet coats on the rack. She looked you up and down again. You wore blue jeans, a black sweater, and glasses. You had, in your opinion, perfectly recaptured the 'Steve Jobs' look.

???: Akali, hun, how about you stop straddling the poor boy and explain the situation?

Akali's face went red for a moment before she dove off of you and rolled to her feet, offering a hand.