Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, Zhao Chunhua felt even more uncomfortable in her heart.

  "If it is not for you, we can't do business in this family."

  "Milk, you can see this situation now. Everyone's hearts are broken, and it doesn't make much sense to not separate families. Moreover, I'm going to middle school soon. I said before that I would participate in county competitions. If I get good grades, maybe middle school will go to the county to study. At that time, our family will also move. This should be no different from splitting. Right ?" Ye Xiuqing originally thought that even if she guides Ye Jiangong to do some other business in the future, she can also bring the rest of the Ye family together. But looking at the current situation, it is better to stay away from them in the future.

  Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, there was still some hesitation Ye Jiangong who had made up his mind at this time.

  "Father, mother, I think there is nothing wrong with what the young girl said. Anyway, you don't need me anymore. I do business with you, and it's quite uncomfortable. It's better to cut it off. I will have a relationship with the elder brother and the second brother. At that time, they don't always have to worry about the two money in their pockets."

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's firm expression and looking at the silence of the other two sons, Ye Tiezhu knew that the hearts of the people in this family were lost. . Even if he strongly asked them not to separate their families, the gap between them would get deeper and deeper.

  Thinking of this, Ye Tiezhu sighed helplessly.

  "Okay, I know. I agree with the separation of families, fourth child, you go to the village chief and the village party secretary, let's divide these things in the house."

  "Old man!"

  Zhao Chunhua said in her heart. It was a little uncomfortable, but Ye Tiezhu stopped him as soon as he wanted to speak.

  "Okay, I know it in my heart, so be it! The children are older, so you can divide it!"

Chapter 72 Fair
  Division of the Family Soon, the head of the village Ye and a few more prestigious elderly people in the village came to Ye Tiezhu's home.

  In Yejiapu Village, there are more than half of the people whose surnames are Ye. Therefore, most of the more prestigious elderly in some villages are village cadres in the village.

  During this time, because the Ye family led many people in the village to get rich. Therefore, they have a very good impression of the Ye family. Today, I was suddenly found by Ye Tiezhu to help them manage the division of the family. While these people were a little confused, they also felt a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

  "Brother Ye, what's the matter? Why did you suddenly think of separating the house ?" The Chief Ye village asked Ye Tiezhu who stood up to greet them as soon as he entered the house. At the same time, he glanced at the three Ye Jiangong brothers with very severe eyes.

  Feeling the sight of the head of the village Ye falling on him, Ye Jiangong looked back at him without any guilty conscience, and smiled at him. But Ye Dabo and Ye Erbo obviously do not have the same psychological qualities as Ye Jiangong.

  In addition to this, they already have some guilty conscience. Therefore, when Chief Ye village looked over, he conditioned his head down.

  With this action, Chief Ye's thoughts about the separation of their family, he probably knew in his mind.

  Hearing the words of the village chief Ye, Ye Tiezhu acted as if nothing had happened.

  "Isn't our Qing girl going to middle school soon? You know, Qing girl's grades are always good, in order to give the child a better learning condition. Our family has discussed, let her go to the county to study as much as possible. The old couple is not worried about the child, and they are also going to follow her into the city. 

When the old couple enters the city, our family will not live together. Moreover, they will also do some other small businesses when they enter the city. This way. As a result, there are a lot of things that are inconvenient regardless of the family. The tree has big branches and the children are big. You can't keep the children by your side just because the two old guys are reluctant to bear it."

  Because of the uneven distribution of benefits, the children in the family want to split up or something. It is too ugly to say it. For people like Ye Tiezhu and Zhao Chunhua who value face, they couldn't bear to be pointed by others behind them.

  Therefore, before Chief Ye came over, they came up with such a reason. Although it sounds far-fetched, it also saves myself face.

  Not only Village Chief Ye, but other people who followed, of course also knew that this reason was untenable. However, the Ye family is different now.

  Now the Ye family not only made money on their own, but also made money with many villagers in the village. Their family's reputation in the village is better than before. Therefore, if Ye Tiezhu said so, they would not refute it.

  "There is nothing wrong with what Ye Big Brother said. The children are old, and now they can make money to support themselves, and it is convenient to divide them."

  Ye Tiezhu nodded when he heard the words of Chief Ye Village.

  "This time I trouble everyone to come here. The main reason is to divide these things in the house, and please give a testimony to our family." In the past, there were also old people in the village who separated their children from the family after their deaths. Therefore, Mr. Ye is very familiar with these processes. Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, everyone nodded. An old man with a very good name took out his pen and paper and sat down beside him.

  "The house in the house is divided into rooms according to the current living method. There is no problem, right?" The Ye family shook his head, and Ye Tiezhu continued.

  "There are no large valuables in your home. The things you buy in your own house belong to you. Zhong Gong's things, because our two old guys are still alive for the time being, and the things are still usable, and they will not be separated for the time being. Now Pots, pans and pans, let's use them together for the time being. After the fourth family enters the city, our two old guys will pay half of the money and buy a new set for them. In the future, if the second family moves out Yes, I also give half of the money."

  Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, Lu Honghua opened her mouth to speak, but was pulled by Ye Dabo. After hesitating, there was still no sound.

  "There is still some food left in the house. For the time being, we will eat together, and I will not divide it. When the fourth family goes to live in the city, we will divide the rest of the food into four, and we will share one for the next time. , Our family also distributes food to you according to the work points.

  Recently, we made some money from doing business in the family . The share belongs to me and your mother. Our two wives must keep half of them, and the remaining half is divided into four. For the three of your brothers and one for the third one."

  Ye Xiuqing felt relieved when he heard Ye Tiezhu's words. Judging from now, the division of the family is fairly fair. Not only did Ye Xiuqing think so, but even the few people who came to manage the separation of their families this time secretly nodded in their hearts.

  "Father, the third younger sister is married, how can we still bring her a share?"

  "Why? Your third younger sister usually comes back and doesn't bring you anything? These money is the private money of our old couple, we are willing Give it to whoever you give it. You don't even say anything when you see a man, so don't interrupt there." After speaking, Ye Tiezhu stopped responding to her, and then continued.

  "In the future, our old couple will definitely follow the boss to provide for the elderly. However, both of us are in good health now, whether we work in the field, or do the work at home, we can take care of ourselves. Therefore, we don't need to take care of ourselves in the past few years. Your two brothers are worried.

  After a few years, we will be sixty years old, and our health is not good enough to help the elderly. Two of you brothers, you have to give us five yuan in pension money every month, this No problem, right?"

  Ye Jiangong and Ye Erbo shook their heads when they heard Ye Tiezhu's words. If it was before, they still have to think about whether they can afford it. But after this period of trading, they feel that the money is quite reasonable. As for Lu Honghua, she felt that she had taken advantage of it, so naturally she would not object to it.

  "Okay, there are so many things in the house, I'm pretty good. Do you have any questions? If you don't have any, just divide it."

  Hearing Ye Tiezhu's words, the three Ye Jiangong brothers shook their heads.

  Seeing their performance, Ye Xiuqing spoke to Ye Tiezhu.

  "Grandpa, as you said, when I go to middle school, our family will probably live in the county. At that time, we will definitely not take care of the hairpin business at home. Our family voluntarily withdraws from the hairpin at home Business. In the future, we will not participate in this business at all.

  But in the same way, what business our family will do in the future has nothing to do with other people in the family. I think it is better to write clearly about this matter. "