"Do you think Chris will like it?"

"Honey he's gonna love it." Maci said

"I just want everything to be perfect, I've dreamed of this day since I was a little girl. When I was 7 years old my mom and I were pretending that I married my teddy bear. She took an old tablecloth and wrapped it around me and she made me a vale from a princess tiara, she was the minister and she married me and my teddy."

I felt the tears streaming down my face. Maci hugged me tighter.

"Oh maci i was she was here."

"She's always with you sweetie, you can't see her, or hear her but she's always with you." Maci said

I took a deep breath.

"Come on, we better get out of here before the boys get back." I said closing the door and locking it.

As I was walking down the stairs I got a text from Chris.

Hey baby, i won't be home for dinner tonight, i had to go into the studio to fix some voice over problems.

That's ok sweetie, how did the tux fitting go?

It went well. Scott's happy he lost weight so that's annoying.

Oh brother yeah that's gonna get annoying.

Amen, ok i gotta go. I love you.

I love you too, ill see ya when you get home.

"Ok i'm going over to sebastian's. Hey what's wrong." Maci said, grabbing her purse.

"Chris had to go into the studio to fix some voice over things."

"Well I'll call seb and postpone our date." Maci said

"No maci go i'll be fine, Chris said he shouldn't be long, besides i kinda want some peace and quiet right now cause in a couple days things are gonna get crazy."

"Are you sure?" Maci said

"Yes I'm sure, go have fun." I said giving maci a kiss on the check.

She smiled and headed to her car.

I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer and headed into the den. I pulled out the wedding gift I had been working on for Chris. I planned on giving it to him at the rehearsal dinner.

I only needed to do some touch up work and put it in the gift wrap I got.

After I finished doing that, I headed out to the living room to watch some TV. I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and placed it on my legs. I looked and saw dodger sitting on the floor looking up at me.

"Come on boy." I said.

He jumped up and placed his head in my lap.

"Your ready to watch some TV bubba. Ok, what should we watch? Hmm seen it, seen it, hmm, oh how bout we watch one of dad's movies." I said

I settled in and started watching Red Sea Diving Resort on Netflix.

I guess I was tired because I didn't even last 15 minutes. I felt my eyelids get heavy and then I was out.

Chris's POV

After I left the studio I went and got some pizza to take home to Lisa. When I got home and headed into the house I saw the only light was the flixer of the TV.

I set the pizza on the kitchen counter. When I turned around I saw Lisa had fallen asleep on the couch and snuggled up beside her was dodger.

I smiled and walked over to the couch and kneeled down.