"Fair?" I could hear Peeves say. Just then he flew down to the bin still full of water balloons and moved it to the middle of everyone. He then started to not only throw them at my cousin and his friends but also at Fred and me.

"Oi, I thought you were on our side Peeves." Shouted Fred.

"My water balloons, my rules." He replied and stuck his tongue out at Fred while he threw a water balloon at me. It's not like we could even get him back, it'll just go right through him.

The water fight lasted for only about ten minutes before Mrs Norris appeared out of nowhere and then ran off again and we knew we had only thirty seconds to run for it before Filch came wheezing along to find out what was going on. Fred grabbed the, thankfully empty, bin and we all ran in the direction of the dungeons, unfortunately we never made it to the dungeons because clumsy Crabbe tripped on his own feet, and we all tumbled over each other right outside the great hall.

I looked over at Draco who must have had the wind the knocked out him and he looked like a drowned ferret. Of course, this sent me into a fit of laughter and the fact that Fred was laying on his back holding onto a bin didn't help. Draco and Goyle were looking at me as if I was insane but then Fred started to laugh which started Crabbe and it wasn't long until Blaise Draco and Goyle were all laughing too and now it was the other students who were passing us that were looking at us as if we were all insane.

That was until Snape appeared out of nowhere. "And why would the six of you be on floor dripping wet?"

All the boys were tripping over their own words and none of them could come up with an answer. I guess I'll to save us.

"Well professor we were just minding our own business walking to dinner when Peeves appeared out of nowhere and started pelting us with water balloons."

He looked over at Fred and raised an eyebrow. "And the reason for the bin?"

I thought for a moment but couldn't come up with anything, so I just said. "It will be returned immediately." I said it very cautiously and waited for his response.

He looked like he was trying think of what to say next himself. Instead, he just walked off into the great hall, his robes flying behind him.

"Umm Draco?" Holly appeared out of nowhere. "Have you seen Heather today I can't seem to find her anywhere."

"And who are you?" Asked Draco rudely.

"This would be one of my best friends and Heather's sister, and you will be NICE to her Draco!" I scolded him for being such a cheeky little prat.

He glared at me for a moment, and I glared back at him until he decided to be a decent wizard. "She's probably in the Slytherin common room with Pansy." And with that the four first year Slytherin's went on into the great hall, still dripping wet.

"Is everything okay Holly?" I asked her.

"I'm gonna go put the bin back Lissa, I'll see you both in there." Said Freddie as he ran off.

"Well, I'm a little worried about her, I was with her two days ago and she was really upset because the common room wouldn't let her in."

"Is it not just a password?" I asked confused.

"Well sort of, you have to announce your blood status and she said muggle born but the door started to scream liar at her and wouldn't let her in."

"Ohh, umm. Well has she tried other blood statuses?"

"Not yet and I think she's a little nervous to find out what she is."

"I guess I would be too. Come on let's go get dinner and wait for her in there." We headed into the great hall and hardly anyone was at the Gryffindor table yet, so we decided to sit at the end close to the door to wait for Heather and our friends.