He stands tall and says "Gaia you need to focus. It isn't real. We're all still alive. I'm right here."

I lift my hand to hit him with a blast of cosmic energy but he dives out of the way of the hit. He says "Gaia-" I throw an orb of energy at his abdomen and he slams against the back wall. He groans and says "Just when I thought you couldn't get more annoying." I send repetitive hits with him diving out of the way of each hit and holding his minor wound on his abdomen

He grabs onto my arm and holds me into a sleeper hold for about two seconds before I punch him away. He shakes his head and says "Damnit Gaia!"

He pushes his way into my mind and I freeze in place. Druig wreathes in pain. He groans and says "Breathe Gaia."

He halts me for a minute and says "Gaia it's Druig."

I mutter out "my.. Druig."

He nods and hesitantly says "Yes...Your Druig."

"Get away from him!" I scream as the deviant attempts to stab tenttacles through Druig. He looks to me and I hit the deviant away with a blast. Another deviant quickly lunges at me and the tentacles pierce through my skin and Druig's painful scream is the last thing I hear as everyone from the team approaches. They're all going to die. My slack body drops to the ground and Ajak cries out my name. "Gaia! No!"

Druig winces in pain and attempts to fully control me. It isn't easy getting into an Eternals head. He says "Gaia fucking snap out of it."

His control over me slips and my hand dives to grab the dagger displayed on my wall. He tackles me down holding my arms down above my head.

"Enough! God I wish Makkari and the others were here!"

I scream and knee him in the crotch. I stand up and go to slice his head off with the dagger I pull off the display. He ducks quickly and says "God stop it!" Now getting back to his feet.

I am just screaming "No! No! Die! Die!"

He thinks I'm bat shit crazy.

I leave a nasty cut on his arm and he winces. "Gah!" He kicks the dagger out of my hand and pushes me onto the bed annoyed. He squeezes my wrists together as my eyes begin to turn golden and under his control again after he held my wrists down.

He huffs and says calmly in my head "It's Druig. Calm down. Calm down Gaia."

He says out loud "Sleep."

I collapse down but my tight grip is still around his arms. He attempts to pull away and says "Release... Gaia. Release."

I don't respond to commands people use on their dogs.

No use. He sighs and sits down beside me as I cling onto his arms. He mutters "Just great.. I should have had her release me before I told her to go to sleep. I should have grabbed a baguette or something before I went into her room..."

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

An hour later:

I shake my head as I open my eyes. Shit I overslept. What the hell is holding me? Who the hell is holding me I mean?

I look to my right and see Druig asleep beside me. "Why are you in my bed?" I say bluntly

He mumbles "You wouldn't let go."

I look to my tight grip around his arms and I release them. I say "Druig."

He hums "Hm?" Still leaving his eyes closed. "When did you get in my bed? And why?"