Chapter 2 I'm going, is this a book?

  Hearing Zhou Cuiyun's words, the surrounding villagers were all bluffed.

  Although they look down on Ye Lao Si, they are in a village after all, and of course they don't want him to have an accident.

  "Ye's fourth daughter-in-law, wasn't your body good before you were headed? Why did you faint suddenly?"

  Zhou Cuiyun reached out and wiped his eyes when he heard the villager's question, and his eyes suddenly became red.

  "The head of the house has never done such a heavy job before. I suddenly came out to participate in the double grab. Naturally, my body couldn't stand it."

  "Just now he told me that he wasn't feeling well and wanted to take a break. I thought he would just take a rest for a while, no Thinking of him, he passed out immediately."

  "My poor master, you said something is wrong with your tiredness, what should we do?" Hearing Zhou Cuiyun's words, the faces of the surrounding villagers suddenly appeared. An expression of indescribable expression.

  Just like Ye Laosi, can he say such a thing?

  Besides, everyone is watching. He basically hasn't done much work these days, most of the time, he hides under the tree.

  Why was Zhou Cuiyun embarrassed, saying that Ye Jiangong was exhausted?

  Ye Xiuqing, who finally squeezed in from the crowd, saw Ye Jiangong lying on the ground and Zhou Cuiyun squatting beside wiping tears. In her heart, she suddenly became anxious.

  Although this pair of parents looks to outsiders, they have some superb quality. But for their siblings, it was very good.

  As a result, she had just squatted next to Papa Ye and hadn't waited to show her sadness and sadness. I felt that I was holding Papa Ye's hand and being gently scratched.

  Ye Xiuqing was stunned for a moment, and suddenly reacted, dare to think that this is pretending to be dizzy.

  Although I feel a little embarrassed in my heart, this is my own father.
  After brewing some emotions, Ye Xiuqing also cried with her mother.

  As for the skin, what is that?
  "Father, you told me before at home that this double grab time is tight and the task is heavy. Although you are usually lazy, you also know the importance, this time you are ready to work hard to contribute to the village double grab.

  " But dad, why don't you know how to take care of your body? The uncles and aunts in the village are so capable. They have been trained since they were teenagers. What can you do if you follow along?" "I know you don't want to ." It's troublesome to the village leaders, but you don't want to think about it. Your downfall will make everyone feel even more sad ?" Hearing Ye Xiuqing's words, these people around who were impatient with Ye Jiangong in their hearts also Can't help but feel a little contemplative.

  Indeed, they can't ask Ye Laosi to compare with them who are used to farm work.

  What's more, a lot of what Ye Xiuqing said just now doesn't sound like a child of this age can tell. It should be heard from a large population.

  It seems that Ye Jiangong does have the heart to change.

  Ye Xiuqing obviously felt the change in the attitude of the people around him, and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief in her heart.

  These words really cannot be said by a child. The point is that Ye Xiuqing is not a child either.

  Ye Xiuqing also didn't know what was going on right now.

  If she had to subdivide, she probably reborn in this era with memories.

  Ye Xiuqing, who was born in the last life, was born after zero. When she was born, the conditions in the family were already very good.

  Coupled with the fact that there is an older brother in the family who inherits the family business, she only needs to grow up happily.

  Therefore, Ye Xiuqing's life is rich and free. Whether it's piano, dancing, diving, horse riding. As long as she is interested, her family will give her full support.

  It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. Ye Xiuqing had just grown up, and her family went bankrupt due to various reasons.

  The mother's health was not good, the father was hit, and the spirit quickly deteriorated.

  In order to prevent her father from going to jail, she and her brother worked several jobs a day during that time. I worked during the day and set up a stall at night, and tried a lot of work.

  Probably because their brothers and sisters do have business talents, and their father was more righteous when he was in business, they left a lot of contacts with them.

  So after several years of hard work, they finally paid off their debts.

  As a result, Ye Xiuqing hadn't waited for Ye Xiuqing to be happy. Just because of overwork in the past few years, I died suddenly.

  When I woke up again, I came to the sixties.

  After Ye Xiuqing finished speaking, Zhou Cuiyun immediately felt the change in the attitude of the people around him.

  She responded quickly to say Ye Xiuqing's words, and exaggerated a few words of her own master without a trace.

  Just when she was about to use Ye Jiangong's illness as an excuse, the family of four was looking for a place to be lazy, when she suddenly heard a female voice next to her.

  "Auntie, this is what you are wrong. My uncle is not in good health, so he should go to rest. But, as his wife, when he goes to rest, shouldn't you take the work he should do? , Do you finish it for him?"

  "Also, listening to what Wuya said just now, my uncle wants to pursue progress. In this case, you can't be lazy. If you wait for my uncle to wake up and see you How sad should he be if he drags him back? You are not taking care of him, you are affecting his progress." The speaker said as he squeezed in from the crowd.

  Ye Xiuqing saw clearly that the girl speaking was her cousin Ye Xiuli in this life.

  She looks sixteen or seventeen years old this year, and her figure is the most common skinny of this era. Because of frequent work, the skin on his face is sallow, and there are some sunburns. It looks like a common country girl.

  However, her clothes looked neat and tidy. Although it looks similar to everyone, but I don't know why, it looks particularly attractive when worn on her.

  Moreover, her hairstyle is different from the double braids that most young girls like to wear in this era. It is tied up high and has a special spirit.

  Others present may just think she is very energetic in dressing up like this.

  However, Ye Xiuqing, who has worn it from later generations, was shocked after seeing her dress.

  Others can't see it, can't she see it yet.

  Whether it's her waist-removing coat or her high ponytail, this is a dress that will become popular only in later generations.

  Could it be that she also came through from later generations.

  No, what she just said, and the current scene, why does it give her a very familiar feeling?
  Ye Xiuqing's inspiration flashed, and she really should be familiar with this picture. This was the content written in the last novel she had read before she was reborn in this world.

  In the few years that Ye Xiuqing had just traveled through, when he was idle, he could only pass the time by reminiscing about the novels he had read.

  Someone in the book had the same name as her. When she died suddenly, the book was not over yet, so she kept thinking about it. So Ye Xiuqing's impression of the content in this book can be said to be the deepest.

  I'm going, she is not crossing, she is wearing a book!