White Killings

APK News;3:55 PM,Tokyo

"As for the serial killings that have been taking place for the last two weeks across Japan,another incident has taken place in the Chiba prefecture"a female anchor at the channel reported.

"Three have been confirmed dead including one woman and a child".

Shibuya City;3:57 PM,Tokyo

"Another killing,huh?How many does it make this week,Takada-san?"a healthy middle aged man sitting almost bored in his chair asked his black-haired companion.

"Fifty seven I guess,Megumi"Takada answered taking a sip of his coffee while looking at the tv screen infront of him.

"I wonder what the hell police are doing?"he spoke to himself and looked back at his companion.

"Do you think they will let the PSIA handle this case?".

Takada couldn't help but chuckle at the statement.

"Ain't no way they are going to trust us with something this big.They'll probably let that Hirito handle this one too"Takada said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Come on,Takada-san"Megumi stood up from his chair in an attempt to cheer his friend.

"You are way better than Hirito-"

Their conversation was cut-short when Takada's when Takada's phone began to ring.

"Seriously,can't I even enjoy my one holiday".

Takada took his phone out from his pocket and looked at the screen.

"Director-General"

Takada looked at megumi,who had seen whom the call was from and had sat back in his chair.

"Give me a minute"Takada excused himself and walked  out os the cafe.

Takada hesitated at first to attend the call,but eventually gave in.

"Damn it,my summer is ruined".

He attended the call and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello-"before he could say anything his superior had started shouting at him.

"Damn  it,Takada!Where the hell are you!Why weren't  you attending my calls!"

Takada was surprised.He had never heard the boss may so angry.

"Calm down,Higechi-san.This isn't like you,what's happened?".

Higechi took a breath and started to speak again.

"Look,I wouldn' have called you if it wasn't serious?".

"So what's it you wanna talk about?"Takada asked him.

"You know where to meet to meet me,Takada .Be there by 4:15"with that Higechi ended the call.

"Damn it.What a bother"Takada complained while holding his hand for a taxi by the road.

Police headquarters Kasumigaseki ;4:30 PM,Tokyo

"Hirito-san"a brown-haired man washing his hands by the sink called his friend who had just come out of the toilet.

"Have you seen the news about that serial killer?"

"Yeah what about him,Sogo?"Hirito turned towards Sogo after washing his hands.

"What about him?Iam scared of being walking around at night"he replied in a fearful tone.

"That's why you are in the records division,you know?"