Chapter 2

I gradually liked Gabriel, he was annoying but he was sweet. I had fallen for him when I was only 6 years old, I just looked at him for 3 years. I was about to confess to him the next day but..

"Alisia~" Azrael. She's my bestfriend, she's the best, she's always there for me, and she's cute. She looks like a boy, I just know that this girl is gonna be a girl- crush in the future. "Hey hear me out!" She said excitedly. "I like someone..." Her? She likes someone? Just which bastard dared to seduce my lovely Rael. "Don't judge me.. it's gab" ahh.. does she mean Zy-no Gabriel?.. I see so that's how it is.

*weeks ago

"licia, don't you think that Gab is cute?" Azrael said, well he is Gabriel after all. "Him? Gosh just where is your taste?" Katarina said. Wah... I feel like kat will literally eat me if she knew that I like him...

"Really? I knew it, so that's why you keep talking about him for weeks? Don't worry I'll support you~" I said excitedly, I was sincerely happy for her, but I know that I can't let them find out, I don't want her to be hurt. "Can you repeat what you said? Az.Ra.El" I flinched, it was Kat, her eyes is waiting for an explanation. "I like gab" Azrael said proudly. Kat just sight. "That's it? Aren't you angry?" Azrael said. "Why would I be angry, if that's what makes you happy then, go" kat said. Katarina is a little aggressive sometimes but she can be a softy for Azrael.

I just laughed at them, I know that this 'crush' wouldn't last. Just like in the past. I tried to forget this feelings for Gabriel, I focused more on my studies and tried to get high grades. My hard work paid of.
"Guys, what top did you get?" I said. "I got top 2!!" Azrael said happily "Top 3 for me" Katarina said. "I got... TOP 1~" I said with enthusiasm. "Wahhhh you did a really good job my daughter~" Azrael said, and jumped to hug me. "As expected of you" Katarina said. I went home excitedly.

"Mom~, Dad~, I'm home" they aren't there, I knocked at the door and I saw them, covered with sweat, Again? Haist. Looks like I will have a sibling number 3.
"Mom, dad, our grades went out!" I said excitedly. "I got number 1~" I shouted, almost made my sleeping baby brother cry.
"I'm so proud of you my baby, you always make us proud" both of my parents said. I just giggled. "Jus where did you get your intelligence from, hm?" My dad said "ofcourse it's from me" mom smirked. "Ofcourse it's you Mrs. Delas Vegas" Dad said, while kissing my mom in her forehead.

My school life went on like that, I always make High grades and did really well at school, but my feelings for him didn't change for 5 years.