Chapter 1

No one's POV

"Daddyy~!" a little girl excited to meet his father who came back from work. "Awww my baby did you miss daddy? I bought a cake for my little princess" the father was smiling at his cute little daughter. "Dad... I'm already 6 years old. I'm a big girl already" Alisia was pouting. "yeah yeah you are a big girl now" her dad ruffled her hair, then asked, "Alisia, Where do you want to study elementary? hm?". The little girl thinked while pouting "hmmm... I don't know" she giggled.

* creak, the door opened

"Mommy~! you're home, Alisia was thinking where I will study, I will find a handsome guy like daddy with big muscles" Alisia said innocently. The mom was too stunned to speak, 'just where did my daughter learn to say that.' She mumbled. "Wife, your back" While kissing her wife On her forehead. "do you have any idea where we should enroll Alisia?" Alex said. "hmm... I did some research, Blessed Institute is a good school, how about there?" Trisha said. "alright, let's do that".

1 Month later

Alisia's POV

"Mommy, daddy byebye~," I said to my parents while going out to the car. I'm so nervous, I wanna go to the restroom. I checked the time and I still have time before 1st day of class starts. I was trying to find the restroom but I couldn't. "Sir, do you know where the restroom is?" she asked the guard. "Go straight ahead then turn right", "Thank you, sir!" I went as he said

I went inside "ARGHHHHHH" I screamed "YOU PERVERT! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?!" I said, I immediately lift up my skirt and he said "Ugh why are you so loud? are you giving birth or something? and for your information this is the men's bathroom" I looked at the door and saw that it is the men's bathroom... I blushed at my stupidity and run away.

"Okay class today is your first day in elementary school, Please introduce your self---" It was my turn "Hello my name is Alisia Delas Vegas, I am 6 years old" I smiled, but the class was silent "anything else?" the teacher said "And, I like hot guys," I said proudly, I mean who wouldn't? They all laughed, I joined them.

"Okay thank you, Alisia, next Gabriel" I was shocked it was the perverted guy, we made eye contact and he smirked. And he was also my deskmate, sigh is this how life is supposed to be. I can say that I was pretty much mature for my age, I just act innocent and all because That's what I want them to see me.

Days went by fast, I made a lot of friends, and I also had a younger sibling, I feel like I was in the process when my parents made him, I can hear them from my room...

3 years later

I was about to confess to him, but...