Introduction/chapter one

Hey everyone this is my first story on here and I hope you like it. Also please comment and vote and if you like it then maybe fan?!

Introduction:

I've noticed that befor someone is about to leave you forever, as in die, they usally say three words to you, weather they are a family member, lover, or friend. They say something that's is so little but means so much. It tells you you how they feel and what they think of you, but they have enough time to say it in 1 breath. They're last breath. Those words are I love you. Little words with a lot of meaing. This is the perfect, yet most hard and difficult way to say goodbye. It leaves you hanging and thinking of what could've happened, instead of what did. I think about that everytime those words come echoing through my mind, but I gusse I'll never know. I'll just keep wondering as those words haunt me forever...

Chapter One:

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I woke up to an anoying beeping sound going off about every second. What the heck is that? I then relized that my whole body was in all kinds of pain. Questions kept popping into my mind like 'where am I? ' and 'what happened?'. I then remembered every detail to what had happened.

Me and my mom were in a plane on our way to Kansas, where my home is, from Florida. As we were almost ready to land the flight got really bumpy and the seatbelt sign went on. Everyone rushed to their seats as fast as they could. I was already in my seat when this happened but my mom was in the bathroom. Before I knew it the plane went down fast and everyone was screaming and on there phones calling for help. I then heard a big crasking sound at the same time I was in all sorts of pain. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I had no idea what was happening. Then I blacked out.

My eyes started opening but I quickly shut them from all the bright lights and machines in the room I was in. I figured I was in the hospital from the accident. I opened my eyes again and this time I kept them open.

I took a look around the room seiing that yes I was in the hospital. I was wearing one of there ugly gowns and I was lying down in a hospital bed. I noticed that I was wrapped in bandages and had a needle stuck into me. I contined to study the room I was in and the items around me. I was then interupted bu a man in all white walking into my room.

" Skylar Johnson?" He ask and when he looks up at me I can't help but smile.

"Dr. Peters?" I ask suprised to see him. Dr. Peters is my all time favorite Dr. That I have ever met. He is the nicest, funniest, and he was goos friends with my mom. Dr. Peters is a tall and skinny middle aged man. He has jet black hair and green emerald eyes. For a middle aged man, he is good looking. "Is that you?"

"Yep its me Sky." He said using the nickname he had for me. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he takes out a pen and a clipbord full of papers.

"Good, my body hurts a little though." He picks up a few pills he had on the counter and hands them to me.

"Here, have some pain killers." He drops the pills in my hand and hands me a glass of water and I take them. "Do you remember what happened Sky?"

"Yes I do" I tell him the story and he just nods as he wrights stuff down on his papers. After he is done I ask "How long have I beem in here Dr. And where is my mother?" After I ask the last question he looks up with an expression on his face that tells me somthing bad happened.

"Well you have been in a coma for 3 days and you are doing very well now, and your mom...well she broke her neck during the crash and died instantly. I'm so sorry Skylar." I knew he actually meant it when he said sorry. But what he had just said to me, I couldn't believe. My mom could not be dead. No. She was the only family I had. My dad died a while ago and neither of my parents had sibilings and both their parentts were dead. If she was dead I would have no one to go to.

Tears started running down my face. I wasn't going to try to stop them. I loved my mom so much and we were suppose to be having a fun and happy time coming back from vacation. But now she's dead and I'm in the hospital. She should be the one in the hospital and I should be dead. Not her. She didn't deserve it.

"Shh. Shh. Sky It is going to be fine. Your okay and your mom is in a better place now." He said while patting my back and handing me a tissue box. "And I promise you we did everythig we could to save her."

More tears ketp falling down my cheeks and into my hands and on my lap. "where am I going to and who I am going to go with?" I asked scared that I would end up being with someone who I didn't know or like.

"We havn't figured that out yet. I know you don't have any family to go to with, but I'm not sure yet who you will be staying with. I will tell you as soon as I find out, okay?"

"Okay Dr.."

"Now I have some stuff to take care of but I'll be back later. I want you to rest now you need it."

I just nod and he walks out of the room and shuts the door quietly behind him. Then I quickly drift off to sleep, hoping that the events the happened today were just part of a scary dream.