Though, you stopped scrolling once you realized that there really wasn't anyone you could call.

Certainly not your mother or your sister.

Definitely not Yuji.

Obviously, not Rin. The fact that you had left the park a while ago and he hadn't even called to see where you had gone off to had told you that he was still preoccupied.

You thought about calling Kiyoko, you knew she would come right away - but you hated to be such a bother to her. She was most likely at work by now, though you had already called her out this morning for breakfast and then ran out on her, you didn't want to put your baggage on her shoulders again for a second time.

You had no one.

Throwing your phone back into your bag, wiping your tears and fixing your mascara stained cheeks, you decided to take a quick walk around to collect yourself. You wouldn't let yourself spiral any further, it wasn't like you. It wasn't professional - your favorite word... the word that had been engrained into your head for as long as you can remember.

Once you stepped out of the car, you soon realized where you were. It was the same strip that Yuji's salon was located, almost as if you had driven here on autopilot - your mind familiarized with wherever it found comfort, no matter how poisonous that comfort maybe.

Sure, you definitely thought about getting into the car and driving away. You thought about it for a good, long while.

Did you do that?

No.

Maybe... just a peek inside?

Not because you missed him, or even that you wanted to see him - well, that was a lie. You did want to see him, but most importantly, you wanted to see him suffering. You wanted to witness him being as miserable as you were.

So when you poked your head around the corner, sneakily peering into the shiny glass windows of the salon, you expected to see a sulking Yuji - or well, at-least you'd hoped that was what you'd see.

It really shouldn't have come as a surprise to see his sparkly smile widened as he ran his hands through a gorgeous woman's hair, no doubt speaking words sickeningly sweet into her ears as he finished up her cut.

Wasn't he even a little bit sad?

If he was, he sure had a great way of masking it.

You continued to watch his facial expressions, looking for any ounce of falter in his glimmering eyes. Did he not even care? Did you really mean so little to him? Did losing you mean abso-

"Whatcha doin'?"

You jumped at the sudden intrusive words, startled to be caught in such and embarrassing position, practically spying on your ex.

Turning around, you're met with a pair of dark grey eyes and black hair tucked messily into a black hat with a tiny onigiri embroidered on the front.

You breathed a sigh of relief- it was just Osamu, holding a tray of food samples to give out to new potential customers.

"You scared me." You chuckled, clutching your chest.

"Sorry, didn't mean to." He smirked, offering up the tray. "Want some?"

You smiled, grabbing a few of the Onigiri samples and happily popping them in your mouth. "These are really good." You mumbled as you covered your mouth, cheeks full of the delicious morsels.