CHAPTER 10

MOONBYUL POV

I was shocked and happy at the same time when Seulgi said that we have the same flight with Solar, Jisoo, Wheein, and Hyejin.

We're already here on the plane were just waiting for take-off. I was seated near the seat of solar. I can't take my eyes on her. She was still pretty. No wonder why I have fallen for her back then until now.

The pilot announced that we will now be taking off. We have 2 hours of flights from Seoul to Jeju. I decided to take a nap since 2 hours flight is so boring.

AFTER 2 HOURS—

Yeri tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie, wake up. We're already here." She said and prepared herself.

"Hmm? O-okay" I said and prepare myself too.

After a minute, were going to off the plane.

"Thank you for choosing our airline. Enjoy ma'am." The cabin said and she bowed to us.

"Thank you too." We said.

"Aaahhh! We're here!" Seulgi has groan and we chuckled at her. I saw solar going down to the plane.

"You're so too loud, Seul," Jisoo said.

"Hehehe, mianhe. Anyway, let's go?" Seulgi said. We're nod.

"Okay guys, bye see you again ehhehe," Jisoo said. And Solar followed her.

"Bye guys!" Wheein said. She followed her Unnie's with Hyejin.

"We should go too.. we need to rest." Irene said and we go to the taxi.

After an hour, we go to our room number here in the hotel we stayed for 1 week.

"So tired!" I said and lay down on my bed. I'm alone here because joy and Yeri are in the same room beside my room and  Irene and Seulgi are in the same room.

2 Hours After

I take asleep since we went here to the hotel. I already unpacked my stuff

Yeri called me that we were having dinner later. So I prepared myself since this is our first dinner here.

I heard a knock in my hotel room.

*knock..knock*

"Wait a minute!" a little bit shout of mine.

"Unnie, faster!!" Yeri and Joy said.

"Coming!" I said and we left my hotel room.

Near the hotel, we found a restaurant where we can have our first dinner here in Jeju-do.

After we ordered, we talked about some stuff. And minutes later our food came in.

"Here's your order, ma'am. " the waiter said and he bowed before he left.

"Thank you," we said and we start eating.

A few hours later we finish dinner we decide to have a walk for a while before we go to the hotel.

"So, Byul unnie... What's your plan now?" Seulgi said and I frowned.

"Huh? Suddenly?" I said and she just waiting for my answer.

"C'mon.. we all know you and solar unnie will see each other by chance... Especially, in the reunion." She said and I just chuckled.

"I don't know. I'm still hoping she will talk to me. I know she was guilty because of her dad." I said.

"You really know her well, huh?" Irene said And I just nod.

"She will talk to you..." Jisoo said at our back. We were all shocked to hear Jisoo's voice.