It's her turn to caught me staring. Think. Chaeyoung think.

Me: I...I still feel a bit dizzy.

Mina: You must be. You passed out as soon as you hit the sofa. Here, eat this but drink this hot chocolate first.

She handed me the cup of hot chocolate. I carefully took a sip of it and somehow felt relieved. I missed those days where Mina was taking care of me. Those few months that I got the privilege of spending time with her.

Her eyes met mine and I looked away instantly. Good thing I saw the plate she offered earlier. I went closer to the table and began eating.

I can feel her stare and it's making me feel conscious. I looked at her who quickly looked away, stood up and murmured she'll let me eat and she'll be at the porch if I need her. She might have done that just to hide that growing redness on her cheeks.

Why am I glad that she's awkward around me? And even without seeing each other for 2 years, I can still make her blush.

I took my time eating or should I say thinking too. Once in a while I keep glancing at the porch. I can't see her but still can't help but look there. I can't remember how I got here, did she carried me? Waaaah! That's so embarrassing!

What will happen now? Would she still ignore me after this? I can't help but feel sad if she does. What happened earlier was like a dream for me. I do admit that these past 2 years made me long for her and wants to be near her again.

I didn't notice I've already ate everything on the plate. The time that I dreaded finally came. I was thinking what to say to her. I'm so nervous right now that I was actually considering escaping through the back door at the kitchen, but that would be unethical. She already helped me so much. This is it, one way or the other I need to face and talk to her.

I stood up, took my sandglass from the table and put my hood back on. I took a deep breath then walked towards the porch.

As I step out, I saw her standing at the far end staring at the ocean. I stood at the center of the porch. She didn't noticed me at first so I cleared my throat. It must have been too loud for she got startled when I did that.

Me: I'm sorry, didn't mean to startle you.

Mina: It's okay. Are you feeling alright now?

I walked nearer joining her by the railing, still making sure there's enough space between us.

Me: Yeah. Thanks. I don't remember much. I didn't even know how I got to your sofa.

Mina: Good thing you were semi conscious that you can still walk. If not, I don't know how I'll be able to carry you towards the villa.

I looked at her in the eyes and said:

Me: Thank you. If you weren't there, I'd still be by the beach til now. Who knows when will someone see me.

She briefly looked at me then looked away.

Mina: You're welcome. You'd do the same if I were you.

I can't help but think, if she knew that it was me would she still help me. We were silent for a few minutes just staring at the beach.

Mina: Oh by the way, here's your ear pod. You dropped it on the way here.

Me: thanks I forgot about that.

I went near and took the ear pod on her hand. The moment my fingers touched her skin, I gasped as the familiar electric waves shot through my body. I noticed she gasped too but then cleared her throat.

We became awkward unable to look at each other. I think it's time for me to go. She might have some schedule here or something.

Me: I... I think I need to go. I've already took much of your time.

She looked at me for a few seconds then replied.

Mina: Okay. Get a good rest then.

I nodded and started walking towards the stairs. I can hear her walking behind me. Upon reaching the sand, I turned around and looked at her smiling.

Me: Thank you again.

She smiled and noded.

I turned and began walking towards my villa.

My thoughts was running wild.

Chaeyoung! What are you doing! This is your chance to get close to her again. You might not have another chance of seeing her again.

That's right. I did longed to see her, be with her and spend time with her again. I shouldn't let this pass.

I turned and saw her about to open her door.

Me: Mina!

She turned and look at me. I half run towards her.

Me: Can you please join me for dinner later.

She looked surprised on what I've said.