yeah they just got inside school territory but who said that they can't get out. before classes could even start in about ten minutes or so, the three escaped the campus from the back since there was rarely anyone.

the two brothers climbed up the wall with no problem but the girl had a slight problem, despite being a volleyball player. she may have a talent to jump high since she herself is a volleyball player but the wall was way too tall.

as the twins help her up, unfortunately a teacher caught them. nahoya cursed as he used all his strength to pull her up.

her wallet fell from her jacket pocket as it lands in the school area. souya jumps down to grab it and throws it at her, to which she swiftly caught and thank him.

the blue afro male had no time to climb back up so he had no choice but to surrender as he told the other two to hurry and run away.

y/n salutes souya before jumping down on the other side of the wall. she looks at the barricade and sees the teacher dragging the blue kawata twin into the school building.

"angry sacrificed himself so lets not have it go to waste." the pink afro male said as he grabs her wrist and run off to where he parked his bike at.

its has been two hours since they escaped the school. now riding around tokyo as they drove on a highway. surprisingly, there weren't many cars around as she quickly but also carefully stood up from her seat.

she held onto nahoya's shoulder for balance and once she was able to keep herself in balance, she stretches her arms wide as the wind flowed passed her, kissing her (s/c) skin.

nahoya looked at his rear mirror, watching her smile to widely as she enjoys the gushing wind hit her. a tint of red blushed on the apple of his cheeks to see how happy she looked.

"you feel that, smiley!?" she shouted through the loud engines sounds of vehicles driving passed them and even his bike. he hummed even though she couldn't hear him.

"this is the feeling of freedom!!" she continued standing as her back leans on the back seat of his bike for support.

nahoya laughed before asking if she wants to speed up, she nodded and sat down as she was all ready. she held tight onto his torso before he drives off in full speed.

the two were enjoying their extremely fun time as their adrenaline was pumping up at how much fun they were having.

after driving past three red lights, they stopped by a convenience store and relaxed themselves. sipping on their bottled drinks as they basked in each other's presence.

just a few minutes ago, they were wilding. but now they were chilling at the parking lot next to a store as the atmosphere was as calming as ever.

the (h/c) haired girl laughed as the male next to her talked about him and souya's childhood. her ears were definitely listening to him with every response she gave was genuine.

and him, he enjoyed it. even if she didn't say much, she listened attentively with every new story he talked. he appreciates how she'd listen with no interruptions between them.

heck, it made his heart skipped every damn beat. everytime she laughed. everytime she smiled. everytime she gazed at him.

and its only been two days since they've known each other. ain't he catching feelings way too fast? yes. but what is so wrong with it? not much.

as if his body moved on its own, he moved closer to her. she realized how quiet he went so she decided to turn to face him. but what greeted her was his lips lightly pressed onto her own.

the pink afro male quickly pulled away and covered his mouth with the back of his hand. while the (h/c) haired female was shocked, frozen on the spot.

"sorry." he slightly apologized, an irked popped out on his forehead as he was mad at himself to do something so sudden.

school ended as smiley texted his brother to meet up at the parking lot where they parked their bike before.

silence filled the atmosphere between the two as they travel to wherever the younger twin was. as they arrived, souya was quick to notice how awkward it was between the duo infront of him.

the kawata twins sends the girl home as she gets off his bike and waved a goodbye to the two. her (e/c) eyes quickly looks at nahoya as she felt her face heat up.

not wanting him to notice it, she turns away and walked into her house as she watch the twins drive away from the window close to the door.

"did you skip school?" the familiar deep voice made her startled as her body trembles while turning to her brother. a grin on her face while a big frown was on his face.

"you're glad i covered for you before mom can find out." he continued before stepping into the kitchen.

the girl thanked her brother as she throws herself at her older sibling, curling her arms around his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist.

"damn it, get off-"

"wahhh~ thank you, b/n!!" she said as she hangs onto him like a koala.

he sucked his teeth before headpatting her as a your welcome. he points at the dining table where a plate filled with rice was placed, telling her that its her lunch.

she thanked again before stuffing her mouth with his cooking, cheeks puffed out.

and she completely forgotten about what happened earlier between her and that pink afro kawata twin.