faye's pov

i'm awoken by mason, "hey sorry for waking you, just wanted to let you know that the lads have left. you've been asleep awhile" he laughs. i sit up and wipe my eyes. "sorry, your pillows are really comfy!." i reply, "i agree with you on that one. i don't mind you sleeping in here but i didn't want you to panic when you woke up." he smiles, "nono it's okay! i'll be leaving now though, don't want to disturb you" i say, getting out of the bed to head to the door.
"it's okay love, sleep well." he smiles,
"thank you, you too" i smile back, leaving the room.
i shut masons door and do a slight excited jump. i don't get what it is, but mason is just the cutest man i've ever met. it's safe to say that i do really like the boy.

the next day

i wake up from my slumber, stretching before leaving my bed. checking the time, i open my bathroom door and start to run my shower, 10:56AM.
after i finished showering, i change into my white cropped top, some black leggings followed by my denim jacket that i would put on when i go shopping. i apply makeup and clean up my room before leaving. i walk through the living room to see all the boys sat down on the couch. i smile at them while heading into the kitchen to make breakfast.

declan's pov

"mate have you seen the way mase looks at that girl??" jack asks, i chuckle slightly and agree. "yeah mate, mason what's up with that?" i ask him, looking at him. "nothing bro, she's just really pretty aint she?" he looks back at me , i nod in agreement. "what are you lot doing today?" phil asks us all. "well me, mase and faye are going shopping for a few hours, what about you boys?"

"i'm gonna go out with ben and marcus to meet bukayo and john" jack says, "sounds fun bro, what about you phil?" i ask. "going out with ming's and jordan, luckily we don't have training till 5. wanna be out for a while." he says, the group agreeing.

faye walks past us all with a bowl of cereal in her hand. everyone faces mason, who was looking at her with only heart eyes.
"maseeeeeeeee" i slur, causing him to snap out of his day dream. "what mate?" he asks, acting clueless. the group laughs before i set off into the kitchen.

faye's pov

i heard the boys conversation and can't help but blush. i enter my room and sit back down on my bed, turning on netflix on my laptop.

someone knocks on my door, "come in!" i shout, before mason walks in. "heyyy, what you watching?" he asks, sitting next to me on my bed. "not sure yet," i reply, "maybe sex education?"
"i love that show, can i watch it with you?" he asks politely. "of course you can, i'm just starting season 2, rewatching it all." i smile at him before clicking on the show. "luckily i've watched it all" mason says while getting comfortable on my bed. i also get comfortable, getting closer to mason. he wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. my head rests on his chest. i smile to myself , blushing slightly, leaving us both in a comfortable silence which was soon broken by mason.

"you know, i'd love to take you out sometime. like on a date" he says, looking down at me. i sit up from laying on his chest, smiling at him. "i'd love that too, when you thinking?" i ask
"maybe today? after training?"
"that sounds perfect mase, thank you for asking me." i smile at him before laying back down on his chest, i feel mason smile to himself and kiss my head gently.

after a few hours declan knocks on my door, me and mason immediately look at eachother and try to find an excuse. "what the hell do i say???" i ask mason, panicking slightly while walking towards the door. declan knocks again, "you alright faye?"
"just say we were watching a show, well we were BUT DONT MENTION THE HUGGING." he says. i open the door declan enters. "why didn't you- why is masey poo here." declan asks me sarcastically. "we were watching sex ed" i answer, sitting back down on the bed. "alright cool," declan answers. "you two ready to go shopping? it is 12pm now and training starts at 5." he asks us both, we nod in agreement.
declan and mason leave my room, i get my denim jacket and follow behind them.

we arrive at the mall, i go off on my own to go hunt for christmas decor, assuming it's very soon. it's currently november 23rd and i need to start my christmas shopping for the boys also. thank god for my high paying job back home, i'm able to get all the boys gifts. being a victoria secret manager really pays off sometimes.

i go into a few clothing shops and pick out a few things i think some of the boys would like, mainly being able to get declan things i knew he would love. after, i go into the christmas decor shop, buying a tree, lights and things to hang on the tree. as i leave the store, i see declan and mason talking outside of jd. being the creep that i am, i listen in on there conversation.

"when the hell is chloe going to get off your back, mase? girls going mental over you." declan says, "i don't know man. but i have eyes for someone else, i'm completely over her. she just can't find the heart to accept it."mason says, turning to walk into jd, declan following.

i'm not sure who chloe is? or why they were talking about her? but after the conversation, i'm guessing she's his ex. let me just say, i do secretly hope the "someone" mason has eyes on, was me.

masons pov

me and declan walk in to jd after speaking on the chloe situation. we both need to buy presents for the boys back home, and also of course faye. dec and i buy a few pairs of shoes which would go to some of the boys.

"what should i get faye though? anything she likes?" i ask declan whilst paying for everything at the counter. "she loves candles, anything blanket wise, loves perfumes, and of course anything gold with pearls." dec answers, "wow mate thank you, needed that to be honest."

after i'd said thank you to the cashier, we head off to go find what faye had been up to. "where would she be?" i ask, "probably in the candle shop mate, girl goes crazy over them things." declan replies. we walk over to the candle shop only to see that declan was infact correct. we walk in, "you alright faye?" i ask her with a smile. "yeah mase i'm in heaven right now" she answers, sniffing a candle while doing so. i chuckle slightly, which declan also does. "i'm just gonna go pay for this one, keep an eye on my bags!!" she exclaims before heading towards the counter. me and declan look down at her bags and look straight back up at eachother. "girls got a body in there ain't she??" i  say, making declan laugh. "looks like it to be fair, it looks like a christmas tree though."

"and with that declan you are very correct, but yes mason it could've been a body." faye says as she returns, picking up the bags and putting them on her wrist.
we arrive at the car, we place our shopping in the boot and head back to the training center. i check the time, 4:12pm. perfect timing, assuming training starts in an hour.