Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident

Start from the beginning

The flight attendant looked at him in doubt and then nodded.

Flight Attendant-"Come this way."

She started leading them while the two walked behind her. Midoriya finally snapped out of his trance and started panicking.

Midoriya-"H-Hey, wait! What on Earth is this?"

The girl just kept on walking in front of him and then answered.

Girl-"Siesta."

Izuku-"Huh? Siesta! Oh yeah! That was your name. Sorry I forgot that." 'Where have I learnt about that name before?'

Siesta-"It's okay, Midoriya"

Izuku-"Anyway, why?"

Siesta-"Huh?"

Izuku-"Why did you ask me to become your sidekick?"

Siesta-"Let's just say, I was in need of one."

Izuku-'HOLY CRAP! She's a detective and now have me as her sidekick! I am afraid she might learn about my vigilante profession!'

Siesta-"I forgot, what was your full name? Mikumo Midoriya? Akatani? Yamikumo?"

Izuku-"Umm.......it's Izuku."

Siesta-"Oh yeah, I remember! Izuku. Then I will call you Midozu."

Izuku-"Huh? Midozu?"

Siesta-"Your codename for me."

Izuku-"O.........Okay?"

The attendant reached the cockpit door and started saying through the hole.

Flight Attendant-"I've brought a detective and her sidekick."

The door opened and both the soon-to-be-couple went inside.

"Ah........so there really was a detective on board."

In front of them was a blonde man in a suit.

Man-"Very much younger than I'd imagined, though........Which is the detective?"

Midoriya-'This is the worst situation imaginable. Wait, where's the pilot?'

He pointed at Siesta from her back while Siesta started.

Siesta-"More importantly......First off, what's your name?"

Man-"It's 'Bat'. Although that's a code name."

Midoriya-"Ok, why does everyone has code names here? Did I board the wrong plane?"

Siesta-"Nope. You boarded the right plane. You maybe aren't familiar with everyone having code names."

Midoriya-"O.....kay?"

Siesta-"Leave it."

Siesta then turned in front and introduced themselves.

Siesta-"I'm Siesta and this is my sidekick, Midozu. I was born and raised in Baker Street and he was on Musutafu. We met together few months back."

Midozu-'Sure.'

Siesta-"So, Bat, what is it you want? Why did you call for me, for a legendary detective?"

Midozu-'Leg......gendary? OH NO! I NOW REMEMBER! SHE'S THE LEGENDARY DETECTIVE SIESTA! ONE OF THE TWELVE TUNERS OF ENGLAND! OH, just great! What else I needed in my life?!"

Yoichi-"Why are you getting scared of her?"

Midozu-"Cause she is known to finish a case before it even starts! She is also the youngest known detective of the world!"