Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident

Start from the beginning

Aizawa turned away while smiling under his scarf and muttering "Problem Child is really a problem child"

Timeskip

Izuku was reading a story book while listening to Giorno's theme. He was slowly shaking his head. Nobody questioned a 14 yr old kid as the legal age was 13 yr(In my story. But they require their guardians' permission). Izuku hadn't noticed his nearby surroundings or the nearby passengers. A few minutes later, the flight attendant came in and announced in the mic.

Attendant-"Attention passengers: Is there a detective on board?"

Red flags suddenly flew up in Izuku's head. Even his Danger Sense pained a bit.

Izuku-'Huh? Detective? Weird.'

"Yes. I'm a detective."

He heard a soft voice from his right side. He turned his eyes a bit to see a hand raised. He then turned to the side and saw who it was and widened his eyes. 

It was the very same girl he had met that day in the cafe! She didn't came after that

It was the very same girl he had met that day in the cafe! She didn't came after that. He again got engrossed by her beauty. She looked so beautiful, he could keep on looking at her beauty for hours. She also looked very much similar to Emilia from Re:Zero. 

Izuku-"Wait, you're..............I forgot your name."

The girl slowly turned towards him. Izuku quickly turned to the front while muttering, "Why did I just suddenly say that?" The girl looked at for some seconds and then smiled a bit.

Girl-"Oh, that's great. You......."

Midoriya looked at her while she continued.

Girl-"Please be my sidekick."

The girl held his hand and pulled him up while also getting up. The flight attendant meanwhile came up to them. The girl turned to her.

Girl-"I'm a detective, and he's my sidekick."

Midoriya was processing for the past few seconds and finally uttered this.

Midoriya-"...................Huh?"

Huh?"