I looked at him and a thought popped up.

Do I lost my hands?

No.

Then why am I not opening the door of this car.

Com'on Riddhu go through it.

I opened the door of car only to find Vansh putting a child lock.

I swear I hate him.

"Where the hell are we going? And what is this behaviour hann? Yeh koi tareeka hai mujhe aise yaha lane ka?"

Don't this man have ears?

"You idiot....! Ek to that was a very know cafe sabne tumhe dekh liya hoga aur kal ke akhbaar mein hamari photo bhi aa jayegi with so much masala in it. I swear agar dadi ne mujhe iss bare mein kuch bhi kaha na akhe noch lungii main tumhari You son of a...son of a....-"

"Son of a what sweetheart?" He said chuckling.

"Before swearing remember that I'm your very own uma aunty's son jinko tum apne sapno mein madat ke liye pukarti ho toh na--"

What the....how doen he know about me knowing Uma aunty and about my dreams too?

"How... how did you know?"

My heart is beating like I just have completed 100 km marathon.

Please god isko pata na ho , I don't wanted him to feel pity on me. He is last person I want to see feeling pity for me.

"That doesn't matter sweetheart that how do I get to know this what matter is how YOU know MY mother?"

Tears formed in my eyes when I remembered how I know that Angel in disguise of Human.

She was savior... A born fighter who fought for my life. For that person who wasn't even her blood or relative. Just a eight year old kid and what I did? I did nothing to save her.

That bastard.... That Raguve- took her... dragged her from her hair and I was hiding behind bushes doing fuckinn nothing.

I wanted to tell vansh this all...I wanted to tell him everything damn thing I have gone through...how that dickhead dragged Uma aunty , how that bastard put the gun on my mumma's head and...o my god....I wanted to cry my heart out infront of this man sitting near me in this car driving me crazy about his everything.

But he himself made me not to do this. He made it clear even if I will say my weakness to him...he will use my weaknesses to hurt me , to broke me. Like he did in Manali...I told him how much this tittle Mrs. Vansh Raisinghania matters for me. What he did? He used that...he used me. No.

"You haven't answered my question Riddhima. I asked how did you know my late Mother?"

I said nothing and countinue looking outside from car window.

I don't want this man to see my tears. 

Suddenly he stopped his car and held my chean making me look straight into his eyes.

His questioned eyes soften.

"Why are you crying sweetheart?" He asked so softly. Making me go like puddle rubbing his thumb over my chean. 

As soon as my ears welcomed his words tears were shamelessly escaped from my eyes.

Why can't I held it back? Fucking why?

Removing his hand I wiped my tears.

"I'm not crying."

"Yeah yeah and dianosores are alive. Com'on Riddhima tell me what is bothering you this much. You can tell me after all I'm your husband."

"After all I'm your husband? Wow...just wow...Joke of the decade Mr. Raisinghania. From when you're my husband? Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai aap hi ne to inkaar kiya tha mujhe apni biwi mann ne se phir se yeh itna sara pyar kaha se aane laga mujhpe? Yaa phir se apko apni pyas bujhani hai jaise uss glass house me bujai thi hann??"

Enough is enough now. Bohot ho gaya nahi hota abb yeh sab mujhse.

"Riddhimaaa what the fuck are you saying girl? Are you even in your sense?"

"Kyuuu? Sach kaha toh chubh gaya? They say truth tobe told. So I said the fucking god damn truth. Raisinghania. You fucked me in that glass house even when you were going to leave me...you used me for your lust , for your desires."

"Will you just stop it? I have never used you Riddhima....I...I didn't fucked you sweetheart I loved you. That was love."

"Shut up just shut the hell up....when you were going to leave me then why the hell you get intimated with me?"

Breaking our Wording WWE his phone rang.

Ignoring and cutting it he again turned to me cupping my face. Before he could say anything again his phone rang. He again cut it and this cycle countinued almost 10-11 times. Finally he answered it.

"What is wrong with you Angre?"

He looked at me with confusion.

"Yess , we are together. So what?"

Suddenly his expressions Goes irritation to tensed.

He looked at me with I'm so sorry to hear that eyes.

I'm hella confused now. What is going on?

"Ummm Riddhima your....your...-"

Your what? Just spill it already jerk.

"Your Father-"

Okay so that is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Cliff hanger 😂✌🏻

Well I wanted to ask something.

Do you guys have any problems with the words I use like those cursing and abusive words? If yess I will stop including it. If no then ofcourse it will be there only. Just let me know okay.

Vote Target : 115

Ignore my grammatical mistakes. Feel free to correct them.

Okay byee...!!