"What are we waiting for? Let's hit the road. " Teale gave me a high five and grabbed my hand as he pulled me away. "You'll ride with us or Slade?"

"No, I'll ride with you. Come with me Daphne," I pulled Daphne's hand and walked away with Teale and Anabella to the castle garage. Slade, Luciana, Candice, and Teale rode in a Mercedes Benz while we took a white Venza. "You okay?" I questioned Daphne whose face had turned red. I saw a lone tear on her face but she quickly wiped it off. She was trying to hide her pain but I wasn't going to let my best friend suffer because of a stupid vampire prince.

"I. I " Daphne bites her lips and looked outside the window.

"Is she okay?" Teale questioned.

How could he even ask that? Was he blind when Candice came with Kyle? "Stop asking stupid questions, Teale." I glared at him through the rearview mirror. "You saw your stupid cousin walk in with that Barbie girl and you are asking me questions. Kyle is making my friend cry!" I shouted so loud that Anabella had to close her ears. "Sorry," I apologized to her.

"It's okay," She smiled at me. "I understand you. Kyle shouldn't have come with Candice."

"Stop blaming him," Daphne finally said something without stuttering. "He doesn't know that I love him."

"I thought it was the other way round," I questioned.

"No," Daphne sniffled. "I thought he loved me but he never said it so I never told him that I love him."

"You what?" I couldn't believe what I heard. I scoffed and placed and hand on my forehead. "You should have told him!"

"Don't yell at me!" Daphne retorted.

"I am not yelling. I am just telling you, Daphne. Those vampire princes are nothing but liars. At least your love was a one-sided one. We both confessed that we love each other and he won't even talk to me." I groaned out in frustration.

"Girls!" Anabella shouted to gain our attention. "I know you both are mad because of your princes...."

"They are not our princes!" Daphne and I both said at the same time.

Anabella raised both her hands in defeat and smiled at us. "I know but you both are pretty girls. Why don't you show the princes that they don't deserve you?" She advised.

I nodded in response and looked at Daphne. "I have the perfect plan."

"What plan?" Daphne questioned. I facepalmed myself because Daphne had always been the clueless one. I moved closer to her and whispered into her ears.

"We are here!" Teale stopped the car in front of a bar. A freaking bar!

"There is a bar?" My eyes almost popped out of my pocket as I started at the name of the Bar. "Who gives the Bar a stupid name?" I scoffed and pointed at the Bar's name. "Fum!"

"Weird name isn't it?" Anabella came out of the car and rest on the car. She rubbed her hand on her protruding belly and smiled.

"You okay? " I questioned her.

"Yeah. I can't wait for my baby to be born."

"I can't wait to be an aunt. May I?" I stretched my hand to place it on her stomach.

"Go ahead."

I placed my hand on her stomach and smiled. "This is amazing." I rubbed my hand around her stomach. "Can't wait too." I squealed.

"They are here," Teale announced as Slade's Benz arrived at the Bar and parked beside us.

"Don't forget what I told you," I whispered into Daphne's ear. Daphne nodded and looked at Kyle whose hand was around Candice's waist. What the hell? I wanted to scream that out but I kept my cool.