Part 8

*~Part 8~*

So, today was normal, just sitting in class and ignoring everything my teacher says. Sometimes I try to pay attention but I can't focus at all. That's why my parents are always acting stupid, they think I am but I spend most of my time in my room studying, I use that knowledge for tests and projects, important stuff. I also spend a lot of time in my room just laying down next to Stripe, he's one of the only things I care for.

If you really wanna know, the only things I do care for are the following:

Stripe

Tricia (sometimes)

Friends (sometimes)

"Craig Tucker, are you paying attention?" I look up at the pair of eyes set on my face. "Not at all."
I raised my fist and flipped him off. "Detention, go to the principal's office, now." This was completely normal, I do it to everyone, and I mean that. "Mr.Graze, you really know how to make my day so much better.". I picked up my stuff as he stared at me, along with most other students in the class. As I passed him and stood at the doorway, I looked at him the whole time.". As soon as the door was slammed shut, I could hear the teacher yelling. I immediately clung to the wall and started laughing, well- kinda. I don't really laugh so it kinda just looked like I was having a stroke. Besides that- I love making teachers upset.

When I picked myself back up, I began walking towards the library past the front of the school. Of Course I never went to detention, I always headed somewhere quiet. Most times it was in the library, others it was sneaking around into empty classes and places like that. I pushed on the door that hung on the wall by it's metal hinges. There in front of me at one of the tables right of the room, was Token and Clyde. What a great time to be out of class, shit.

When they heard footsteps beside their table, they looked up to see none other than me, the second worst person in school. Clyde smiled and leaned away from Token where they were reading a book, knowing Clyde, it was probably filled with girls. I never found girls that attractive after I turned 11, found out I was gay instead.

Anyway, Clyde spoke first. "Hey dude, did you get detention again?", I smirked "When do I not?"
"I honestly can't think of a time you didn't get attention, it's even during field trips." Token chimed in. "At Least I know my standards." Clyde leaned back in his chair, me and Token knew he was going to change the subject with something he had heard from Bebe, his girlfriend.

"Have you heard about the new student? I think his name is Tweek, I wanna meet him." I sat down at the table, "I already have, he's cool." I said calmly, they both looked up to stare at me. "You talked to a newbie, Craig Tucker, the kid who hates everyone?" Clyde said, his hands now on the edge of the table. "Yeah, what about it?". "You're just not the type that's all, I mean, the last time you actually talked to someone new because you wanted to was... was it Thomas?" Token asked, one eyebrow raised. "Well if Craig says he's cool, then he must be, I heard from Bebe that he's great at music. She said he kept getting every question right." I remember Tweek telling me a bit about how his teachers seemed to like him and praise him. 

"He's already coming over to my house this afternoon," I say, pulling out my phone from my pocket. "You guys should come, even invite Bebe cause my parents couldn't care less." Clyde jumped up from a new idea when I finished. "What if we threw a party!" Clyde's excitement was cut off by the sudden shush of the librarian. "You're an idiot Clyde, but that sounds fun, we should do it at my house though since my parents are gonna be gone next week. Besides, my house is full of stuff." Me and Clyde paused to look at each other, then back at Token. "What, now I'm the weird one?" I chimed in with "'You're just not the type is all.'"

"Well let's stop joking around and save it for the party! Saturday, next week, 9:00, how's that Tokes?". "Sounds good to me, I think our next class starts soon, see ya Craig."
Token waved to me as he left, Clyde clung to his arm as they walked out the door.

*~Time Skip~*

I spent the next half hour sitting in the library, scrolling through social media on my phone. One earbud plugged into my ear, the other left hanging. There wasn't much interesting to look at so I decided to see what Bebe had posted on Instagram. It felt like she posted there every hour of the day. I closed the current app I was on and looked through my phone, finding the camera thumbnail for the popular app. As soon as the app opened, I was stormed by a billion notifications from Bebe's profile. Maybe every hour was an understatement. Bebe usually had the occasional interesting post so I decided to scan through the images, noticing a familiar face.

I tapped on the image surrounded by other students' faces, there pushed against Bebe who had her arm slung around the boy, was Tweek.

The caption said, 'Welcome the new student to school, the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! <3 His name is Tweek and he is definitely one of my new best friends!'