Episode 8: White Inferno! Unison Adeona!!

*Both bladers walked up to the stadium and Athena stared at Mitsuki with a light smile as she held up her newly evolved DB Bey, Unison Adeona! Mitsuki stared at it observingly as he began to analyze it*

Mitsuki: Unison Adeona, it's a dual spin attack type with a heavy weight on both sides. Seeing its battle with Valkyrie and defeat it so easily definitely made me all kinds of nervous.

Athena: Study my Adeona all you want, but you won't even have a chance to find a way to beat it. For this battle, we're going with Left Spin like we did against Rashad!

*Athena held up her bey as it began to glow brightly, a white aura was emitting from it and it flowed in front of Athenas face. Rashad stepped up to the stadium to be referee as Ilya and Lane watched from the side*

Rashad: Alright, First Battle!!

*Mitsuki placed his bey into Stamina Mode and left his bey in Low Mode as he stared up at Athena who sorta blushed a bit*

Mitsuki: Athena.. just how long have you had these feelings towards me..?

*Athena left her bey in Low Mode and took her position*

Athena: Mitsuki, i like you a ton but i won't let that get in the way of my battle.. no matter what, you'll always be that little kid i hung out with as a kid.. fond memories those were.

Rashad: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys land in the stadium and Monoceros took the center immediately as its new B-Gear Mitsuki received from Bell glowed with a red aura*

Mitsuki: Bring it on! With the B-Gear assembled in its Defense Mode, Adeonas attacks are meaningless.

Athena: Is that so, you think an upgrade is gonna stop us?!

*Adeona races onto the 2nd Drive then onto the 3rd and now on to the 4th Drive as it uses the Redirect to launch itself towards Monoceros*

Athena: Unison Slash!!

*Adeona lands directly on top of Monoceros and knocks it out of the center and began to fire a fierce barrage of attacks on it and kept it from retaking the center*

Mitsuki: Hold on tight!

*Monoceros uses the blades on the B-Gear to repel Adeonas next blow and it careens into the wall and lands back on the 4th Drive*

Athena: Not bad but we're only getting started!

*Ilya observed the battle from the sidelines and began to think*

Ilya: Looks like she isn't trying to go for a burst in this battle though Monoceros is most vulnerable in Stamina Mode, what is she thinking?

---

*Both beys started to lose their momentum and both of them were just giving light hits at this point in the battle*

Mitsuki: In a battle of stamina, Monoceros won't lose for sure in its Stamina Mode! We've got this!!

Athena: Adeona, keep going!!

*Both beys were starting to get even slower and slower and eventually both beys lose all of their spin and fall over with Monoceros just barely taking the point*

Athena: Say what?!

Mitsuki: Alright!!

Rashad: Star Monoceros with a Spin Finish, Mitsuki Sakara earns 1 point!!

Mitsuki: How's that?!

*Athena simply just smiled as she picked up her DB Bey*

Athena: You're pretty good, Monoceros is definitely a lot stronger than i would have thought. Of course i'd expect nothing less from you.