"No more making her cry time noonas, I promise," He said that the two women replied with a smile.

"Well you better get up now, we have to get lunch before going," Jennie reminded her brother before she and Nayeon went out the room.

The two passed by Mina who fixing the kids things in the small living room, she was sitting on another sofa while fixing a few change of clothes for Sunghoon and Minjeong inside the bag.

"Doing mommy duties now Mina?" Jennie playfully asked while Nayeon giggled beside her seeing the younger japanese give an eye roll to the both of them.

"I'm really not up for any teasing at this hour girls, just go to your boys, the kids are outside, probably playing again," She said as she stood up from the sofa before making her way to the kitchen.

Both girls followed her with teasing smirks still on their lips.

"You're not going with us?" Nayeon asked leaning on the counter while they watch Mina take out two bottles from the fridge.

"Of course she won't, she'll be going with Chaeyoung," Jennie playfully answered with a playful slap on Nayeon's shoulder.

They both turned their heads towards Mina when they heard the girl gave a groan of annoyance towards them.

"I'm fixing the kids things, oh my gosh!" She sighed out before making her way back to the living room where the small bag full of her kids things were.

"Okay, whatever you say then, bye~" Both women said with giggles before they make their way out of the room.

Mina let out a sigh before slumping her back on the couch after zipping up the bag. She closed her eyes again before she felt her heart start to pick up pace. Again. But now she felt it.

She rose a hand up then placed it on her chest, just above where her heart is. And there, there she felt just how fast her heart was beating when she thought about Chaeyoung.

She didn't know why, but when she was all cuddled up onto him she just knew that she was in the right place. She was right where she belongs.

And that is in Azai Chaeyoung's arms.

"Oh you're still here?" She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the voice of the guy she was just cuddling with earlier.

She turned her head towards the direction of their room where Chaeyoung was still standing on.

He was wearing simple clothes, just shorts and a t-shirt that he paired with just grey slippers.

"H-huh? Yeah..I..I was fixing some things up in the kids bag, oh I used the small bag you brought, Winter said I should just use it instead of bringing a bigger bag out and—" Her words were cut off hearing a giggle come from the racer across the room.

"You're rambling, it's okay, I really brought that just in case," He said before walking towards her.

Now Mina felt her heart doubled up in speed when she noticed walking closer towards her.

Chaeyoung just kept walking and making his way till he finally reaches where she was.

He smiled down at her before leaning in.

Mina wasn't assuming - well, yes, maybe she was, but what do you expect? He was leaning down towards her, his face wasn't that close to hers yet but she already closed her eyes, she was expecting to feel something, maybe a pair of lips placing themselves somewhere on her face.

But nothing.

Nothing came.

She just heard a giggle that made her open her eyes up and saw the racer already back up now with the bag in his hold.