Jeongyeon is one of my best friends here in the palace, her dad is the Head chef while she's the sous chef and they've also been here for a long time now since we were kids.

My grandmother would always let me play with the children of the servants in the palace to teach me to not look down on others and that we're all equal so until now we're good friends including the SaMo sisters.

Yes, I plan on proposing to Somi there in Bali, it's a beautiful place and my grandmother won't easily suspect I'll run away to Bali because I usually run away to the U.S. or Hawaii, or Macau when I just want to run away for a moment from problems.

The last time I ran away was 2 years ago in Macau and I was easily found and sent back.

But this time no one can stop me, it gives me no choice but to fulfill my own wishes, once I come back here to Korea engaged with Somi, grandmother doesn't have any other choice than to accept it.

That's why I reserved a resort where people can commonly afford it and under someone else's name because if I go to a resort that only royalties like me can visit, I might be easily tracked.

Good, now that everything's all set, all there's left is to do the plan altogether tomorrow.

Momo knocked at the doors again, "Come in." I said and she went in

She bowed, "Your Highness, you have a meeting at Jangin Company in an hour please get ready." 

"Oh yes, very well, and that company is near the Royal Mall right?"

"Yes Your Highness." she answered.

I just nodded and she went off now.

That's good, I'll buy the best ring at the Royal Mall on the way then.

---
Mina's POV

I was going to the Royal mall first to buy a few more things for the 2-day vacation because it was the nearest mall to the company, "Mina-sii?" my boss called out.

"Yes sir?" 

"Could you also pick up something for me at the Royal Mall at the department store?" he asked.

"Oh, o-ok sir." and he handed me a piece of paper with a brand and type of model of a pair of shoes with his name.

I just bowed to him, "I'll get going then sir." and he nods.

Then Ms. Lee also stopped me, "Mina-ssi can you buy me some heart lollipops at the candy shop too? I wanted to buy some for my daughter."

"Oh n-no problem Ms. Lee." I told her and she gave me the money and told me to buy a whole pack of it.

When I got down from the company and headed out I took a deep breath and told myself, "This is the last for now, then you have 2 days to rest from all this."

And I started rushing to the Royal Mall.

When I reached the mall I went to the candy shop first and I roamed around to find the pack of Heart Lollipops and I found it at the 3rd section so I grabbed a pack and headed to the counter now.

When the cashier was scanning the pack of lollipops I saw a box of candy roses beside the counter so I took one to have a closer look because it was cute and pretty.

"Oh that's our latest product, it's recommended for someone to give it to their lover and confess their love and that they're love will last forever." the cashier told me.

I became interested, I thought of giving Dae Hyun one when we go to Bali, I was glad he agreed that's why I'm so excited for tomorrow.

"I'll take two please." I told her and she nod, I chose the red one and the other white.