Ch5: Being Pestered and Fruit

((YO! HOLY SHIT!!))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Whispering or emphasis"

"BEING LOUD"

*Action*

Specific Item/Object

((Author note))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My first video! -17 hours ago
My first video! -1 day ago

Dementia Gaming

- Your POV -

After the whole conflict with the irregularity(AKA: green baby), I was pressured by my Familia that witnessed the fight in answering their questions on the way back to the 18th Floor.

Of course, I tried to avoid interrogation. All while carrying the green baby that's still holding the metal marble in its small, chubby hands.

"Hey Kuro. What did you do back there?" A random member with average build asks.

"No." I reply with the distaste comparable to Gordon Ramsay's.

"Was that your Skill?! When you transformed parts of your body into small metal objects?!" A energetic, female voice asks.

"Stop asking."

"(Y/N), C'mon. We're you're Familia, you can trust us. Tell us!" A deep voice belonging to someone big and would appear to be 'muscle-headed.'

"Not a chance."

"How did you walk atop water earlier?" A female voice asks, no doubt someone who witnessed my Hamon.

"You make me want to have a sudden cardiac arrest."*

"Why you gotta be so mean??" A girl said in a singing voice.

"Why you gotta be so annoying."

These questions were getting so unnerving to the point where I just stayed silent. It was like that for a few minutes. Until a slap to the back of my neck and a high-pitched man scream from me broke my silence.

"OKAY! YOU GUYS WANT SOME FYYUUUUCK-KING ANSWERS!" I shout, the green baby doesn't react as if it didn't have ears, I then take a deep breath and calm down. 

"I'll give you one hint: 'Fighting spirit.'" The green baby then looked up at me.

"Fighting spirit?" One of them questions.

"Fighting spirit." I repeat. The green baby tilts its head.

"What the hell does that tell us!" Bete shouts out.

"The core concept of my Skill." I continue. "Figure the rest out if you want to dig deeper." The green baby goes back to toying with my Stand marble.

I wasn't going to tell them shit about my Stand, I would probably only tell them about Stands if they backed me into a corner or it was a dire situation.

>>> Timeskip >>>

We make it back to camp. I was selected to become a 'supporter' because I lack an essential skill for the lower levels, [Abnormal Resistance]