Wayne Family Adventures

Start from the beginning

(I had to get that reference in somewhere)

"I'll run upstairs and grab it for you" Stephanie said quickly before exiting the room.

"Since when did Stephanie read?" Jason wondered aloud.

"She said she had to read it for school" (y/n) replied with a shrug. "I was shocked too. And now if you'll all excuse me, you've managed to significantly weird me out and I'm gonna just follow Steph upstairs so you can't do any more" (y/n) said before exiting the room before anyone could say anything.

"He's totally into her" Cassandra said with a smirk.

"Definitely" Jason nodded.

"I was under the impression that he liked the Martian" Damian replied.

Upstairs (y/n) walked into Stephanie's room and sat on the bed as he watched her try to reach the book, the book was sitting on a shelf which was much to high for her. "By all means come in and sit down. Don't bother knocking" Steph muttered as she jumped trying to reach the book.

"You've done the same to me" (y/n) replied as he shrugged. "I'm surprised you even know the word knock"

"Of course I know the word knock" Steph replied as she turned to him. "Tim yells 'learn to knock!' Every time I burst into his room" she finished before finally grabbing the book. She then threw the book at the boy.

(Y/n) caught the book before nodding. "Sounds like Tim. Never any fun that guy"

"He's not that bad once you get to know him" Stephanie replied with a shrug. "Besides, you act like you hate us all but we all know you love us"

"Definitely not" (y/n) replied as he shook his head. "I can barely tolerate any of you"

"Yet here you are, talking with me when you could be sitting in that magic house of yours" Steph replied with a smirk. (Y/n) glared at her. "Glare all you want, it won't make me wrong"

"You're infuriating" (y/n) replied as he sighed.

"Aw, I love you too" Stephanie replied before hugging the boy. (Y/n) glared at her before sighing.

"I'm not letting go until you hug me back" Stephanie said as she smiled up at the boy. "I have all day"

"I'm not giving you that satisfaction" (y/n) replied as he stood up. Stephanie wrapped her legs around the boy so she wouldn't fall off of him.

"I really won't stop until you hug back" Steph huffed as she tightened her hug.

"And what if I don't want you to stop?" (Y/n) asked teasingly.

"Wait what?" Stephanie asked with a look of shock. "Are you enjoying this? The great (y/n) Zatara is enjoying a hug?"

"Maybe I am" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

"Well that changes everything" Stephanie replied as she smirked up at him. "Now I gotta go tell the others" she quickly let go of him and ran out of the room.

"Jokes on you I tricked you into letting go of me"  (y/n) yelled after the girl. He could hear her groaning from outside the room.

"Damn it!" Stephanie yelled as she walked back into the room. "So that was a trick? You really didn't enjoy that at all?" She asked suspiciously as she walked back up to the boy.

"Not at all" (y/n) lied with a smirk. He pat the girl on the head before grabbing his book and using his magic to teleport the book back to his room in the house of mystery. "See you later Brown" he said before walking out of the room.

Word count: 1171

(Hope you all liked this chapter! And to make your day here're some pic of Steph, Damian, and Dick spying on Duke while he's on a date)