Wayne Family Adventures

Start from the beginning

"You guys already had! This is my first" (y/n) replied before smirking at them. "Back me up Cass. You're usually the sane one"

Cassandra glared at him. "That was mine (y/n)!"

"No, it was mine!" Damian yelled before pouncing at her.

"What's the point in fighting if it's already been eaten?" Duke asked as Jason kept glaring at (y/n).

"What are you doing here (y/n)" (y/n) turned around only to see his father standing there.

"Can't I come by and steal pastries from time to time?" (Y/n) asked with a shrug. Bruce looked at him suspiciously. "Okay fine I came for Steph"

The rest of the batfamily turned to look at the boy suspiciously. "You and Brown?" Damian asked before nodding. "I approve"

"What?" (Y/n) asked confusedly. "That's not-"

"You two will be so cute together" Cass exclaimed.

Jason walked up to (y/n) and put an arm around him. "How long has this been going on?"

"Nothing is-" (y/n) started before he was cut off by Duke.

"Who is he?" Duke asked.

"Right back at you buddy" (y/n) replied as he looked at Duke.

Stephanie walked into the room and noticed everyone crowded around (y/n). "What's happening here?"

"Why didn't you tell us you and (y/n) were together?!" Tim asked as he ran up to the girl

"Uh- what?" Stephanie asked as she turned to look at (y/n) with a glare.

"They won't listen to me" (y/n) said as he shrunk under her glare.

"Look we aren't together" Stephanie said as the group turned to look at her. "We're just friends"

"Oh" Cassandra said before looking at (y/n). "Why are you here then?"

Jason retracted his arm as (y/n) just shrugged. "I leant Steph a book. I just wanted to get it back" he said quietly. "I didn't expect to deal with a sort of Spanish Inquisition in the process"